Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Feb 26 2010, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kermieshel View Post
I was gipped out of experience points - when I hit level 39 - it reloaded to level 38 and I have to go through level 38 all over again. Nobody I have contacted at Facebook has even bothered to correct it or get in touch with me to fix the problem. Poor customer service.
Hi kermeishel,

Sorry we missed your Feb 24 post - I've responded in that thread.
Please check that thread and try my suggestions and re-post back in that thread so we can keep track.

Thanks!
Known Issues

Please Manually Link Your Facebook and/or MySpace Farm

Then Go Here: OFFICIAL THREADS
Help & Support
Suggestions

Please Read & Follow instructions in the first post as well as include the Server # in your post
(You can find this when you enter a new room - written in red)

Old Feb 26 2010, 04:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyrange View Post
Originally Posted by Tony D
I believe the earning of experience points should stop when you have enough XPs to reach the highest level. That would mean we all had to work our way through any new levels released.
I do not believe this would be a popular request though.

NO! NO! NO! Many at level 60 have continued for farm - planting, plowing, harvesting so we can be moved up when the time comes. I would not want to lose all the work I have put in since reaching level 60.
Hi, That is why I did not believe it would be a popular request. The reason I suggested it was at the last new levels release I jumped from level 34 to level 56 because of accumulated xp's. I currently have around 550,000 xp's and based on around 10,000 xp's per level I would jump around 22 levels (if they are going to release more levels).
If you look through this forum there are numerous complaints from people who are on level 60 and they want new levels- I believe it defeats the purpose if you jump straight through them.
I would like to see other incentives offered such ways to earn farm cash rather that just building up the xp's. Just my opinion though - to each their own
Old Feb 26 2010, 05:06 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

While I disagree with discontinuing xp after level 60 here's another thought. Since we cannot earm farm cash after 60 perhaps we could be compensated with farm cash for the extra xp (past 33300) instead of stopping farming at level 60. I have almost 600,000 xp right now. Then I would support stopping xp after level 60.

----------------------------------------------------------------

You know you are a beta tester when updates come out and they don't work.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Feb 26 2010, 05:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lulu836 View Post
While I disagree with discontinuing xp after level 60 here's another thought. Since we cannot earm farm cash after 60 perhaps we could be compensated with farm cash for the extra xp (past 33300) instead of stopping farming at level 60. I have almost 600,000 xp right now. Then I would support stopping xp after level 60.
Totally agree with you Lulu -in regards to earning Farm Cash instead of xp's after level 60
Old Feb 26 2010, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony D View Post
Hi, That is why I did not believe it would be a popular request. The reason I suggested it was at the last new levels release I jumped from level 34 to level 56 because of accumulated xp's. I currently have around 550,000 xp's and based on around 10,000 xp's per level I would jump around 22 levels (if they are going to release more levels).
If you look through this forum there are numerous complaints from people who are on level 60 and they want new levels- I believe it defeats the purpose if you jump straight through them.
I would like to see other incentives offered such ways to earn farm cash rather that just building up the xp's. Just my opinion though - to each their own
You do have a valid point, and I don't have a quick answer. I just feel that since I've continued to farm, hoping for advancement, it should count for something. I like the suggestions about still getting farm cash with points while waiting on new levels. I like this game, and will probably hang in for a long time, even stuck at 60, but something more to work for would make it more fun. No matter what, they will never please everyone. I just don't want it to die here. The longer it is before levels are added, the bigger the issues for those of us already "at the top"...... I am, however, having fun with farm #2, because I have almost totally stopped using it for crops, and have turned it into a replica of property I own and vacation at every summer.
Old Feb 26 2010, 05:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
Hi There,

We just released a new version with support for harvesting different animals.

Here is how it works:

Chicken Coop: Allows you to harvest the eggs of the hens and geese and sell the eggs at the marketplace. The Hen is a new animal that your friends can send you as a gift. You can harvest them once every day.

Wool Shed: This is a new building that allows you to harvest the wool of the sheep and llamas and sell the wool at the marketplace. You can harvest them once every 2 days.

Dairy Shed: Allows you to harvest the milk of the cows and goats and sell the milk at the marketplace. You can harvest them once every 3 days.

You just need to click on the animal building and select the harvest option. All the animals on your farm related to that building will be harvested at once. Note that depending on your computer power and other factors, having an exesive amount of animals on your farm can make the game slower.

The Dairy Shed has been moved from level 49 to level 27. A new Stone Cabin has been added on the level 49.

Also, your item storage capacity has been increased. Now you can storage 5 additional items for each neighbour you have.

Thanks

--Raul
I could care less about the animals and harvesting them. I want more levels and other items. Most of all I want my plus sign by my message envelope fixed that I have been asking about for almost 2 mos now.
Keep your animals and buildings, I wont buy any, but more levels and land, that I will do with houses, not animals!
Old Feb 26 2010, 07:59 PM

Level:
XP:
Default levels

i agree that there needs to be more levels allowed. inorder to keep people playing the game the amount of levels needs to be increased, i am at 60 already and it is becoming boring doing the same stuff everyday. users are going to end up no longer use this app if the fun of it doesnt get increased

Visit 's Farm

Old Feb 27 2010, 03:10 AM

There was an automated message sent out about Farmtowns anniversary and asked that if you passed it on to 10 people your points would be doubled and if you passed it on to a minimum of 30 people the size of your farm would be increased,when is this to happen as I passed this message on to over 40 people who use farmtown ?
Old Feb 27 2010, 03:15 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild0ne View Post
There was an automated message sent out about Farmtowns anniversary and asked that if you passed it on to 10 people your points would be doubled and if you passed it on to a minimum of 30 people the size of your farm would be increased,when is this to happen as I passed this message on to over 40 people who use farmtown ?
Sounds like a hoax to me - could be wrong.

Visit 's Farm

Old Feb 27 2010, 03:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judy1953 View Post
Sounds like a hoax to me - could be wrong.
Nope - you are right Ms Judy - it was a hoax.
Closed Thread