Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 03 2011, 08:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by murphy mouse View Post

Here's one suggestion -- when we achieve a belt, instead of making us beg, you could have an option to celebrate by sending a bonus gift of the product to our friends (in addition to any other gift we'd sent them that day). That way it would show up in the gift section of FB but not the wall; the bonus we get from future harvests should be enough of a goal to satisfy our own greed.

I always like giving better than receiving anyway. :-)
Oooh I dunno - I have got all the corn I need to fill up my facilities (over 3000) from just harvesting two fields this morning and getting a bonus gift from a friend. Helps her helps me. I think its a great idea - works better now we have the option to ask for a posting box and we only get pop ups for Brown and Black. If I delay my onions until this evening I will probably get enough of those as well.
Old Jun 03 2011, 08:01 AM

Clicked on a friend's bonus offer from 27 minutes ago and was told it had expired. Huh?
Old Jun 03 2011, 08:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammy Snowbird View Post
Clicked on a friend's bonus offer from 27 minutes ago and was told it had expired. Huh?
My friends have got that too - but could click on and earlier one OK.

I havent had any problems - I think sometimes it seems to come up with that message when you have already clicked on that bonus or already sent your limit. Does it with the ingredient requests too.
Old Jun 03 2011, 08:13 AM

Amazingly fast response. Love our developers.

I haven't had a chance to fully absorb Raul's post about how the belts work - will do that later. But I did notice one tweak that would be nice - the hover doesn't seem to work when you have a tool activated. For example, when I'm on my farm and click on my seeder, that's when I'd like to be able to see how many of each crop I have left for a certain belt. I don't want to have to look in the store to decide what I want to plant first and then click on my seeder and go back to the store. That makes it a 2-step process each time when it could be 1.

And again, I'll say that I LOVE being able to click on the belt posts. I got over 1500 pine logs, plus lots of cotton, corn and wheat this morning and it truly made me a happy camper. Still wish you'd get rid of the 3 hour thing, but overall, I love this new toy. And about posting to FB . . . ok, here's a different twist . . . but to me, I sort of like being able to advertize FT. I love this game. Feel like it's the best game out there. So I want it to do well and thrive. I'm happy to be able to do my part in attracting new users. And when I post, I know that I'm making my neighbors happy, too, so it's a win-win, IMHO. And . . . I always have the option of not posting.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Jun 03 2011, 08:22 AM

With all the notifications crowding our pages, I had an idea - beginning players need to work at facilities to gain $$, goods and XP. I don't have time to work at facilities; my 9 farms are a full time job. I love being able to choose bonus items or ingredients to share when I send. I also love to refer clients. Can there be a preference box where we can get only the requests we wish to see? I would block requests to work and requests for another tree or item obtained as a gift.

I notice that since all this requesting has come up the marketplace for selling is usually empty. I am lucky if I can get 1000 items once a day. It would help if the time restriction were loosened up so I can take advantage of sellers whenever they happen to be there with me.
Old Jun 03 2011, 08:50 AM

Default notification to our wall

Hi, I am not receiving notifications on my wall for helping my fellow farmers. I went into my account into and it does not have the option to allow FT to post to my wall.
Old Jun 03 2011, 08:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
Amazingly fast response. Love our developers.

I haven't had a chance to fully absorb Raul's post about how the belts work - will do that later. But I did notice one tweak that would be nice - the hover doesn't seem to work when you have a tool activated. For example, when I'm on my farm and click on my seeder, that's when I'd like to be able to see how many of each crop I have left for a certain belt. I don't want to have to look in the store to decide what I want to plant first and then click on my seeder and go back to the store. That makes it a 2-step process each time when it could be 1.

And again, I'll say that I LOVE being able to click on the belt posts. I got over 1500 pine logs, plus lots of cotton, corn and wheat this morning and it truly made me a happy camper. Still wish you'd get rid of the 3 hour thing, but overall, I love this new toy. And about posting to FB . . . ok, here's a different twist . . . but to me, I sort of like being able to advertize FT. I love this game. Feel like it's the best game out there. So I want it to do well and thrive. I'm happy to be able to do my part in attracting new users. And when I post, I know that I'm making my neighbors happy, too, so it's a win-win, IMHO. And . . . I always have the option of not posting.
Well said Farmer Susan!
Old Jun 03 2011, 08:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nettie1212 View Post
Hi, I am not receiving notifications on my wall for helping my fellow farmers. I went into my account into and it does not have the option to allow FT to post to my wall.
Hi, are you getting any farm town posts on your wall ?
Old Jun 03 2011, 08:54 AM

wow thank you so much....you really did listen and it has helped so much...i am so glad you seperated the belt bonus from the ingredients!......and i like the idea of a more challenging belt system as you stated....thanks again!!!
Old Jun 03 2011, 08:55 AM
Account Not Linked

Thanks Raul, u lot are incredible.. I hope you find time to sleep now, lord knows you deserve it loll
Closed Thread