Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Mar 29 2020, 10:05 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dana1971 View Post
FB is letting me stay logged in, it's when I click on someone's post or anything to do with FT, it logs me out and makes me log in over, and over, and over............
Hi Dana,
There is nothing we can do on this as it is Facebook that is making you log in over and over. You need to contact Facebook about this.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 30 2020, 04:27 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Flashing Red/Green Connection

The flashing red and green connection is back.
Old Mar 30 2020, 04:30 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dana1971 View Post
The flashing red and green connection is back.
Hi Dana,
It is back to green. It only flashed for a few seconds.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 08 2020, 12:33 PM

Default Help me get into FT, please

Not sure what to do here. Clearing Memcache didn't work. Logging out of Facebook & returning, still no good. Any suggestions?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2020-04-08 (1).jpg (11.8 KB, 8 views)
Old Apr 08 2020, 12:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKatz View Post
Not sure what to do here. Clearing Memcache didn't work. Logging out of Facebook & returning, still no good. Any suggestions?
Hi JKatz

I moved your post to the thread about problems loading the game.

Which browser are you using? Did you try another browser to check if you get the same problem?

When you log into Facebook, is it loading ok, or it shows problems to load all the information?

Please try all suggestions given in the first post, first page of this thread, including the ones in the links.

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Apr 08 2020, 12:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi JKatz

Which browser are you using? Did you try another browser to check if you get the same problem?

When you log into Facebook, is it loading ok, or it shows problems to load all the information?

Please try all suggestions given in the first post, first page of this thread, including the ones in the links.
I tried in Chrome. Then, I went to MS Edge & all it does is refresh like it is on a spool. It doesn't let me in even to see the error message.

Logging into FB is normal. I will go reread the OP & see if there is something I haven't tried. Thank you.
Old Apr 08 2020, 01:29 PM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi JKatz

Thanks for your help. I'm in for now (I have been having a variety of issues lately so I may be back).
Old Apr 17 2020, 07:11 PM
Account Not Linked

Default game will not load

i can pull game up but when i hit play it says run in adobe flash plugin i tried to do that it still will not work please help thank you
Old Apr 17 2020, 07:18 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmielounorton View Post
i can pull game up but when i hit play it says run in adobe flash plugin i tried to do that it still will not work please help thank you
Hi jimmielounorton,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about loading problems. When you have a problem please post in this section and not in General Feedback.

What browser are you using?

Is it up to date and is the flash player plugin up to date?

Please try the suggestions in the first post of this thread including those in the links in that post.
Old Apr 18 2020, 07:31 PM

Having trouble loading farms when hired at the market or inn
"Shockwave flash isn't responding" repeatedly

414 request - uri too large

Last edited by Taz D; Apr 18 2020 at 07:40 PM.

Tags
adobe flash, boost train, cannot load game, connecting to mainframe, error saving data x025, farm not loading, farm town not loading, flash player, flash player issues, green screen, loading error, loading issues, saving data, shockwave, shockwave flash, white screen, x025 error