Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 27 2010, 08:11 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony D View Post
I don't know how to break this to you but they were real but I snuck onto your farm and "harvested "all the money Thanks!!!
Awwww you beat me to it.
Old May 27 2010, 09:33 PM
Account Not Linked

Yes, we need more land but also the people that are at level 80 should be able to buy items with their coins instead of FC...PLEASE!
Old May 27 2010, 11:43 PM

I have a suggestion: for the fish, maybe a restaurant or seafood store? I think that would be awesome and we can use our fish for something, otherwise it is getting boring fishing just to sell them, it takes too much time with all the ponds, lakes, rivers and now my new seashore. Also a 4th farm would be the ultimate upgrade. Love the game! Thanks for all you have already done!
Old May 28 2010, 03:03 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Money exchange

It is pretty bad. People sitting on lv 80 cannot earn more cash dollars and people on lower levels have a chance to buy some great facilities. We should have a money exchange facilities eg 5mil coins = 1 Cash Coin, 10 mil = 3 FC, 20 mil= 8 FC etc

Great game but not an even playing feild
Old May 28 2010, 03:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valdoe View Post
It is pretty bad. People sitting on lv 80 cannot earn more cash dollars and people on lower levels have a chance to buy some great facilities. We should have a money exchange facilities eg 5mil coins = 1 Cash Coin, 10 mil = 3 FC, 20 mil= 8 FC etc

Great game but not an even playing feild
To be fair Valdoe, those of us on level 80 have already got the Farm Cash from leveling up. Those on lower levels are still trying to earn it.

As for a coin to Farm Cash conversion while it would be great I think the idea of Farm Cash is a way for Slashkey to make money - they wont make any money out of allowing us to convert coins to Farm Cash. Still it would be nice
Old May 28 2010, 05:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony D View Post
To be fair Valdoe, those of us on level 80 have already got the Farm Cash from leveling up. Those on lower levels are still trying to earn it.

As for a coin to Farm Cash conversion while it would be great I think the idea of Farm Cash is a way for Slashkey to make money - they wont make any money out of allowing us to convert coins to Farm Cash. Still it would be nice
I like the rare lotto idea where just occasionally our 'win' as we log on could shock the socks off us and be in Farm Cash instead of coins. That would certainly keep people coming back, and I'm sure it wouldn't kill them to do it some times.
Old May 28 2010, 07:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by msphillips88 View Post
I have a suggestion: for the fish, maybe a restaurant or seafood store? I think that would be awesome and we can use our fish for something, otherwise it is getting boring fishing just to sell them, it takes too much time with all the ponds, lakes, rivers and now my new seashore. Also a 4th farm would be the ultimate upgrade. Love the game! Thanks for all you have already done!
ok we need a trawler now lol maybe a fish cannery etc etc etc ...good work by the devs this release great
Old May 28 2010, 07:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenJS22 View Post
I like the rare lotto idea where just occasionally our 'win' as we log on could shock the socks off us and be in Farm Cash instead of coins. That would certainly keep people coming back, and I'm sure it wouldn't kill them to do it some times.
I agree Helen or maybe every now and then instead of reeling in a fish you reel in a couple of Farm Cash .
Old May 28 2010, 07:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saylorgirl View Post
I really don't see how being at a level 80 puts you at a disadvantage. I have been an 80 for some time now but I had saved my farm cash and not bought flags, etc. I then was able to use it for facilities. When I ran out I used "pay pal". I hope they don't raise the levels for awhile, I enjoy being at the top and don't want to plant raspberries again to get there.
plant raspberrys.......yucky horrible hard to harvest things.....lol if farmers cant make a lvl a day from 3 good farms and facility production theres something badly wrong......
Old May 28 2010, 11:02 AM

how about fixing the problem of neighbors disssappearing? I should have 27 close to the upgrades for land on the third farm I paid real cash for. But the neighbors I lost in the flub up can not be regained no matter how I go about it adding them again does not work, sending invites does not work. I worked hard to get and keep these neighbors now I can work their farms when they pop up but they do not count on fuel levels as having worked at friends farms. i don't want to invest 50 dollars just to get to the biggest size on farm 3. Help with this issue please.
Closed Thread