Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Nov 14 2017, 05:47 PM

Which tool cashes out the Classical Music Band? It doesn't seem to get cashed out by the Cash Out All button.
Old Nov 14 2017, 05:56 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sqrl View Post
Which tool cashes out the Classical Music Band? It doesn't seem to get cashed out by the Cash Out All button.
Hi Sqrl,
The Armored truck is the only tool for cashing out the services. I just did mine and it cashed out with all the rest.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 14 2017, 05:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Sqrl,
The Armored truck is the only tool for cashing out the services. I just did mine and it cashed out with all the rest.
This is what I thought...or would think if I weren't sleep deprived, lol. Guess the truck got lost, or bored? lol ty
Old Nov 14 2017, 06:00 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
This is what I thought...or would think if I weren't sleep deprived, lol. Guess the truck got lost, or bored? lol ty
Hi Sqrl,
Your armored truck is on a farm somewhere and if you are not on that farm then the tool won't work. You need to have it in your storage.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 14 2017, 06:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Sqrl,
Your armored truck is on a farm somewhere and if you are not on that farm then the tool won't work. You need to have it in your storage.
Definitely is in storage! Maybe the band just made some quick bucks after I cashed them out.
Old Nov 14 2017, 06:24 PM

Quote:
Definitely is in storage! Maybe the band just made some quick bucks after I cashed them out.

Hi Sqrl

We just checked and your Armored truck is on your farm 24 Shimmer Bay.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Nov 14 2017, 06:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Sqrl

We just checked and your Armored truck is on your farm 24 Shimmer Bay.
I'm just going to sidle away from this whole embarrassment now, thanks very much for your help, bye.....

*slinks off*
Old Nov 16 2017, 08:49 PM

Default Cannot harvest animals or load factories

The icons for loading factories and harvesting animals has disappeared. What can I do to retrieve them?
Old Nov 16 2017, 08:58 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyce Smith View Post
The icons for loading factories and harvesting animals has disappeared. What can I do to retrieve them?
Hi Joyce,
I moved your post to the subject thread about the facility manager.
The facility manager icon is in your toolbox in the far left column, third item from the bottom of that column.
Old Nov 18 2017, 05:45 PM

I did a search and did not come up with a similar problem so I will post mine. I have noticed in the past that in my manager some of the facilities were not being started when I clicked the start all button. I now see it is the same ones at least I know one is. because I am out of ink again and I went to check and nothing was started right after I started all, and I remember this happening before. I only have one, it is checked, it is not on a private farm or a quest farm. What can I do to make sure everything starts. Thanks.

Tags
animals, bait, bank, blue tabs, book store and bowling, cannot work friends farms, cash out, cashout, cashout doesn't work, chili powder, chorizo, conveyors, duplicate products, fac, facilities, facilities help, facilities manager, facilities posted gone, facility check box, facility manager, facility manager problem, facility problem, facility production, facility work, factories, farm selector, farmer, filters, fish, friends farms, fuel, glitches, harvest all button, help needed, hospitality, ingredient planner, ingreients, issues, item check box, loading facilities, lost facilities, manager, menu, metal mills, mine, missing, missing wallpaper, move facilities, moving, neighbor farm, neighbor posts, no room to place facility, non-working tools, paper mills, public, quest farms, questions, running out, salt, scroll wheel issue, service facilities, service facility, specific, spice factory, stocking facilities, storage, tabs, textile, thanks for any, toilet seat covers, unable to post, unchecked, unproductive bank, water, wool shed, working facilities, working posts, xp points