Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Dec 20 2020, 01:32 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by loudnsassymommaCollar View Post
I have clean my computer and the game it did not help. My warehouse is stuck and the glove is stuck excuse me the purple tool. But the train did get fixed. Any other ideas about the warehouse?
Hi loudnsassymommaCollar,
I am not sure I understand what you mean about your warehouse and the purplwe hand being stuck? What happens when you try to open the trading warehouse?

What happens when you try to use the purple hand?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Dec 20 2020 at 01:41 AM.
Old Jan 08 2021, 02:17 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Chat feature

So, the chat box in the lower right hand corner has not worked properly for quite a while. Up until today, I assumed it was a problem with Facebook. I had reported it a few times to Facebook. No response from them. However today, I noticed that if I'm on Facebooks home page. The chat box works, but as soon as Farmtown is opened, that chat box functionality quits working. So is this still a Facebook Problem?
Old Jan 08 2021, 02:30 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockcandymountain View Post
So, the chat box in the lower right hand corner has not worked properly for quite a while. Up until today, I assumed it was a problem with Facebook. I had reported it a few times to Facebook. No response from them. However today, I noticed that if I'm on Facebooks home page. The chat box works, but as soon as Farmtown is opened, that chat box functionality quits working. So is this still a Facebook Problem?
Hi rockcandymountain,

Any Facebook chat, messenger etc is all to do with Facebook.
Old Jan 08 2021, 07:45 PM
Account Not Linked

I tend to agree with you. However, if we aren't playing Farmtown the chat feature works.
Old Jan 08 2021, 07:47 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockcandymountain View Post
I tend to agree with you. However, if we aren't playing Farmtown the chat feature works.
Hi rockcandymountain,
Everything on the right side of your Farm Town page belongs to and is produced by Facebook. Farm Town has no control over any of the items in that area.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 12 2021, 05:34 PM

Default fARMTOWN VS FACEBOOK

SO, are you saying that basically all that is not showing is owned by Facebook, NOT Farm Town???
Old Jan 12 2021, 05:47 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyinlife View Post
SO, are you saying that basically all that is not showing is owned by Facebook, NOT Farm Town???
Hi Joyinlife,
If you are referring to what is on the right sidebar on your game page is owned by Facebook. Anything in the game, above or below it is owned by Farmtown.

Tags
avatar status colors, can't chat, can't message, can't type, change language, job market, market icons, market place, messages, no-one in market, status colors, stuck messages, trade market