Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 24 2012, 09:34 AM

The new Enhanced Locomotive ~ Question ..... Can I have BOTH locomotives on the same farm ?? I would rather not run tracks on a different Farm if I don't have to.

And, if I buy the same cars to attach to it ... will it all work ?? I don't want to place anything yet until I know if they will work on the same farm.

Thank you !!
Old Nov 24 2012, 09:35 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
I would think the new train has to be separate as it has a 6 day cycle and the other has 7 - but i presume they can both be on the same farm - Ive got mine on separate farms and that worked. But i was wondering if I could split up the carriages as some things I would like quicker!
The way I understand it the 6 day train should be your main train with all of the cars that you need the most and the 7 day train use as an extra train with the cars of the stuff you still need. I would say you could split up the carriages any way you want them or you could have 2 of every car, but I would bet they have to be on separate farms just like facilities.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Nov 24 2012, 09:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodneycs View Post
I do not see what is the point of the new larger bulldozers if they are deleting everything rather than just the harvested empty plots to go to the next layer. It looks now we have to waste time using the single buldozer to delete the harvested items/.We DON'T want the bulldozers to delete growing crops. This is extremely annoying. I have lost a lot of growing crops this afternoon because the bulldozers are deleting growing crops.
A question regarding this also .... are you saying that the new Dozers are deleting the layers UNDER what you delete?? Or the crops close to them ?? Thanks.
Old Nov 24 2012, 09:38 AM

Am I missing something? I just bought the new locomotive, and found that I could buy new cars (I have all 10 or 11) but that any new cars that I bought would NOT bring any new product. So, I can switch out my locomotive for the faster one, and I can run 2 trains at the same time, but I cannot buy/use the cars to haul extra product? Is using duplicate cars on different locomotives an enhancement that the developers are planning for the future?
Old Nov 24 2012, 09:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen.of.Clutter View Post
A question regarding this also .... are you saying that the new Dozers are deleting the layers UNDER what you delete?? Or the crops close to them ?? Thanks.
Hi there, I just experimented with the new dozers, they do not remove any layers underneath (ie flowers, trees) that are hidden. Good question, I had that same question so decided to experiment.
Old Nov 24 2012, 09:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckpeer@gmail.com View Post
Am I missing something? I just bought the new locomotive, and found that I could buy new cars (I have all 10 or 11) but that any new cars that I bought would NOT bring any new product. So, I can switch out my locomotive for the faster one, and I can run 2 trains at the same time, but I cannot buy/use the cars to haul extra product? Is using duplicate cars on different locomotives an enhancement that the developers are planning for the future?
Are they on the same farm? I have managed to dispatch two trains on separate farms with duplicate cars.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Nov 24 2012, 09:45 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Smile

re trains
if u buy it positioned 1 way can it b rotated once bought to any of the the positions displayed upon purchase?
Old Nov 24 2012, 09:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckpeer@gmail.com View Post
Hi there, I just experimented with the new dozers, they do not remove any layers underneath (ie flowers, trees) that are hidden. Good question, I had that same question so decided to experiment.
I think the problem was that they are deleting fully grown crops that are under or near to the fields you want to delete.

Old Nov 24 2012, 09:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by liza1214 View Post
re trains
if u buy it positioned 1 way can it b rotated once bought to any of the the positions displayed upon purchase?
It can if it is not dispatched.

Old Nov 24 2012, 09:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitt1962 View Post
The way I understand it the 6 day train should be your main train with all of the cars that you need the most and the 7 day train use as an extra train with the cars of the stuff you still need. I would say you could split up the carriages any way you want them or you could have 2 of every car, but I would bet they have to be on separate farms just like facilities.
I will have to wait until I have both trains back to fiddle. I think you are right from what some are saying about they need to be on separate farms.

Closed Thread