Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Nov 28 2023, 08:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by piscesfem View Post
Still very slow logging in, when I say I have tried everything, I mean I have tried everything advised!

Logged in today, and now it is saying that I have NO trains, and NO facilities
Hi piscesfem

Are you using a saved link in your browser to login the game?

If so, please do not use it and instead use this:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/login

If your problem is fixed, then that means your saved link was corrupted.

If problems continue, did you try another updated browser?

The other thing I could think about is there is an internet problem. There are many links between you and the game app servers. Anyone of those links could be having traffic problems that is slowing down your data transfer. Unfortunately we have no control over those links.
Old Nov 28 2023, 09:53 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ron boy View Post
start sequence has jammed for the last 3 hours
Hi Ron boy,
Are you still having trouble getting logged into your farms?
If so please make sure your browser and computer are updated. If you have to update either or both be sure to restart your computer.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 29 2023, 08:56 PM

Default game wont load

user id 1000003730882775 when i hit the play button the indicator
bar only goes to 95% and will not load any further
Old Nov 29 2023, 09:04 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ron boy View Post
user id 1000003730882775 when i hit the play button the indicator
bar only goes to 95% and will not load any further
Hi Ron boy,
I moved your post to the thread about loading problems.

Please make sure your browser and computer are up to date. If you have to do any updates be sure to restart your computer for those to take effect.

If that does not fix it, then please try all the suggestions in the first post on the first page of this thread. Also try the suggestions in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=627590

Edit: The ID you gave in your post is incorrect. That goes to a non-existent farms. Your ID is 100000373088275
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Nov 29 2023 at 09:08 PM.
Old Nov 30 2023, 01:37 PM

It is weird but the data does not seem to be saving correctly for my farms or something. One of my other farmers just did the same Small Sea Shores 4 times refreshing the farm between each try within a few minutes. And some of my red maple trees are acting like they have not been shaken as well. I tried clearing the mem cache since it often fixes the occasional weird issue but it kept happening anyway.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Nov 30 2023, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
It is weird but the data does not seem to be saving correctly for my farms or something. One of my other farmers just did the same Small Sea Shores 4 times refreshing the farm between each try within a few minutes. And some of my red maple trees are acting like they have not been shaken as well. I tried clearing the mem cache since it often fixes the occasional weird issue but it kept happening anyway.
Hi Qivis

We are aware of the problem and developers are checking into that.
Old Dec 03 2023, 05:02 PM

Default Game not loading

Game is not loading, neither does my wife's game. Are we down?
Old Dec 03 2023, 05:05 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jungle Ed View Post
Game is not loading, neither does my wife's game. Are we down?
Hi Jungle Ed,
I moved your post to the thread about game loading problems.

No we are not down. It may be something to do with your internet. There are many links between you and the Farm Town servers. Any one of those links being down can cause you to not be able to load your farms.
Old Dec 04 2023, 06:25 PM

My farm will not load. I get the black screen with the scroll bar, but it doesn't fill. USER ID number is: 1419195500 Build No: 572
Old Dec 04 2023, 06:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by petals View Post
My farm will not load. I get the black screen with the scroll bar, but it doesn't fill. USER ID number is: 1419195500 Build No: 572
Hi Petals,
I just loaded your farms without any problems.

Please make sure your browser and computer are updated. If you need to do any updates please be sure to restart your computer.

You were just in your farms earlier today and doing things.

It could be an internet problem that just happened between you and the servers. Only thing you can do for that would be to wait a bit and then try again.

Tags
cannot load game, farm not loading, farm town not loading, frequent crashes, game freezes, green screen, loading issues, saving data, u00, webgl, white screen, x025, x025 error