Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 25 2019, 03:14 PM

Thank you Mary, that information is very helpful. Question, if you choose the brown option (sell)... that means sell to the mayor and if farmers in the market try to choose you to sell to, it will not allow them to? Like when you receive a message in the hire market... you choose pink (hire) and then you don't receive requests from other farmers to work their farms?
Old Jan 25 2019, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
finding it a bit hit and miss but not complaining (the new feature) a neighbor tried to give me free goods but I kept getting the message that it could not be completed each time she tried.. guess it will all sort itself out as we progress... I have been giving my goods away as finding many in the market still don't want to buy even at 75% discounted prices, lol
I didn't accept any offers to buy (I was giving away free), because I didn't know if the price was above or below market. Maybe I am missing something?
Old Jan 25 2019, 03:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpdad View Post
This morning following the update, I noticed that one of my Co-op quests were missing (I always leave 4 open and there were only 3). Did not think much of it at the time but now every time I load my farm I have a notification that a co-op quest can be redeemed, I open them but there is nothing there. Coming out of the quests I then have a notification that a co-op quest has expired, I again open the co-op and when doing so the number one disappears. I have cleared memcashe but it still happens every time I load the farm!!!

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...961&farm_ix=34

Any ideas??
I lost one of my regular quests. Would love to have it restored although I think it was due to expire sometime today.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Jan 25 2019, 03:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gail Green-jeans View Post
Thank you Mary, that information is very helpful. Question, if you choose the brown option (sell)... that means sell to the mayor and if farmers in the market try to choose you to sell to, it will not allow them to? Like when you receive a message in the hire market... you choose pink (hire) and then you don't receive requests from other farmers to work their farms?
Hi Gail

The brown option is for selling to the Major, it is better to choose the green option (SF) to let them know you are selling to other farmers. Anyway, you will be able to receive offers in both cases.
Old Jan 25 2019, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
I lost one of my regular quests. Would love to have it restored although I think it was due to expire sometime today.
Hi Susan

The developers fixed the missing quests earlier this afternoon. Please reload your game and check if that quest is back.
Old Jan 25 2019, 03:49 PM

Default House of Pancakes

How can we find out which fac/svcs will be using all these pancakes?
Old Jan 25 2019, 03:56 PM

Quote:
I didn't accept any offers to buy (I was giving away free), because I didn't know if the price was above or below market. Maybe I am missing something?
When you receive the offer and click in Review offer option then you will see in brackets a % indicating if the price is below or above the market price.
Old Jan 25 2019, 03:58 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
the options to sell above and below market price are there, the give away for free is at the bottom of those options...
Old Jan 25 2019, 04:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tondinihale View Post
How can we find out which fac/svcs will be using all these pancakes?
Hi tondinihale

The House of Pancakes was released today but up now you can only sell them. Perhaps in future releases we will get a service to stock them
Old Jan 25 2019, 04:14 PM

TY MaryMarcel
Closed Thread