Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Mar 22 2018, 08:23 AM

I'm not a frequent commenter, the this update is AWESOME!! Most of these new options have been on my I WISH... list forever! Great Job devs!!!!
Old Mar 22 2018, 09:03 AM

Very good job dev's. One thing I would have appreciated is to continue to have a french translation of the game. I do have a lot of friends frech speaking they had found couple days a go a start of translation but with the update that as disappeared. Hope this will come back
Old Mar 22 2018, 09:46 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RozeeS View Post
Just wondering..................... if we are shown how many animals are in the barn, what about the any loose animals on the farm? Before when we harvested it would include the loose animals too. I have automatic collection so I didn't notice when harvesting this morning.

Does that mean that any animals that are not in the barn are no longer being harvested?

Like the new stats makes it much easier for adding animals, although I agree with the comments it doesn't make it "as easy to see" which animals are ready to be harvested. It was clearer the old way.
Hi RozeeS,
The animals loose on the farm with the shed on same farm will be harvested but do not show in the count.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 22 2018, 09:49 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clohar View Post
Very good job dev's. One thing I would have appreciated is to continue to have a french translation of the game. I do have a lot of friends frech speaking they had found couple days a go a start of translation but with the update that as disappeared. Hope this will come back
Hi Clohar,
That was added back when they were doing maintenace on some server replacements by mistake. It was not intended to be added back.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 22 2018, 10:19 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Thank you, thank you, thank you for all the filters, like always you guys rock...
Old Mar 22 2018, 10:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Clohar,
That was added back when they were doing maintenace on some server replacements by mistake. It was not intended to be added back.
That's a bad option for all the french speaking players. I'M very disappointed to hear that they will not bring back the french version. If they need help to make them I can help free of charge as I am playing since the beginning early 2009
Old Mar 22 2018, 10:28 AM
Account Not Linked

Love all the new things. The filter for disabled products was very helpful. I had forgotten all the ones I had disabled and was able to locate and enable them easily. Thanks for thinking of that!
Old Mar 22 2018, 10:40 AM

wish you would stop making farms bigger.i staying with 42x42 got a few 44x44.will not go any bigger.new farms are ok but we do not need farms any bigger.not enjoying farmtown like i used to.played since march or apirl 2009.it is more like a full time job now not fun anymore .
Old Mar 22 2018, 11:32 AM

i just read all the details of the new release, and WOW is all i can say, and TY TY TY!!! specifically the reuse ships itinerary and the not irrigating quest farms!! amazing!! and wonderful!! i have to run off to work, but cant wait to get on tonight and see everything!! you devs are fantastic, you always find a way to make us players happy, and listen to our requests and implement them if possible. you guys are AWESOME!! also i'd like to thank all the mods for everything you do as well!! FANTASTIC UPDATE!!
Old Mar 22 2018, 12:10 PM

Disappointed there wasn't an increase to crawfish!
Closed Thread