Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Dec 09 2016, 09:23 AM

A yellow banner at the top of my Farm Town page said a new release to the game click here for info. I do not find anything re: another release since 12/1/16.
Old Dec 09 2016, 09:44 AM

Thank you for the update
Old Dec 09 2016, 10:07 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momma Woods View Post
A yellow banner at the top of my Farm Town page said a new release to the game click here for info. I do not find anything re: another release since 12/1/16.
Hi Momma Woods,

The 1st Dec is the latest release. The notification at the top of the game was late in arriving. Best place to check is here in the New Release section of the forum.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Dec 09 2016, 10:36 AM

Default Dec 2016 release

I am very concerned that the new cargo ships will fizzle big time. With the current neighbourhood chain quests, there are players in my group who do not bother to participate more than once during the week. The neighbourhood chain only takes a few seconds per day to do, but they can't be bothered. So how can you expect them to take a significant amount of time to help out with a cargo ship that arrives at their port from someone else?
Old Dec 09 2016, 11:10 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dell466 View Post
I am very concerned that the new cargo ships will fizzle big time. With the current neighbourhood chain quests, there are players in my group who do not bother to participate more than once during the week. The neighbourhood chain only takes a few seconds per day to do, but they can't be bothered. So how can you expect them to take a significant amount of time to help out with a cargo ship that arrives at their port from someone else?

thats when you start lookin for new neighbers that play the quests, i would think they would also stock your ship when it hits their port
Old Dec 09 2016, 11:21 AM
Account Not Linked

I am reading a lot about what people don't like about the new ships but they haven't even come out yet. How about we wait and see how they are going to work before deciding they are a good or bad thing? I love FarmTown and the devs manage to give us some pretty good things to keep it interesting. Let's give them a chance on this as well. Oh and thanks for the most recent update.
Old Dec 09 2016, 12:05 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by dell466 View Post
I got tired of some neighbors hardly trying to work the neighborhood quests. That's their right, but they were dragging down my neighborhood. So, I got rid of the neighbors that were lackadaisical. I want to be competitive LOL.
Old Dec 09 2016, 02:33 PM

Question New Release 12/1/2016

Thanks for the new update. Looking forward to the Ships.

Are new levels planned for the future?
Old Dec 09 2016, 02:46 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose Maid View Post
Thanks for the new update. Looking forward to the Ships.

Are new levels planned for the future?
Hi Moose Maid,
#2 in the Release says in about 2 weeks (25 new levels).
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 09 2016, 03:00 PM

Looking forward .. Thank u
Closed Thread