Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 14 2012, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruhelmboldt View Post
How about Cuba Libres? We've already got the coke and the rum.
Don't forget the lime
Old Feb 14 2012, 09:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
See Known Issues and Post Release Changes at the end of this post. Last changes released at Feb 14, 5:15PM EST.

4. Quests Social Lifelines: Social Lifelines allows you to complete Quest Steps by interacting with friends. When you are stuck in a Quest you may decide to use a Social Lifeline to help you move forward. For now there will be 3 different kind of Social Lifelines:

- Gifting Lifeline: Allows you to complete Quest Steps by using gifts or ingredients from friends. In this case after you accept the gifts or ingredients you will have to Store them for them to be counted toward your Quest Steps requirements.

- Trading Lifeline: Allows you to complete Quest Steps by trading goods with other farmers in the Market.

- Employee Lifeline: Allows you to complete Quest Steps by working for others in farms or facilities. The product bonuses you get by working for others will count toward your Quest Steps requirements.

Here are the rules:

- You'll not know the Social Lifeline you are going to get until you actually request a Social Lifeline by clicking the Lifesaver icon in the top right
- You can only have one Quest with a Social Lifeline active at any point in time
- You can still always make the products yourself, Social Lifelines are just alternative ways for you to procure products for your Quest Steps
- Products procured through Social Lifelines will never count toward the main goal of a Quest (first step)

Post Release Fixes - Feb 14, 2:30AM EST

- When you Store Gifts the goods now correctly count towards Quest Steps if Gifting Lifeline is enabled

Post Release Fixes - Feb 14, 5:15PM EST

- The X25 errors when opening the Quest Manager should now be fixed

Known Issues:

None
Okay, so this didn't work I thought it would. So I get a quest to make Foundation which I don't have the makeup factory and don't care to. I get everything made except for the Produce foundation and Load Foundation. So I read the item above about Social Lifelines and thing cool I have neighbors that have facilities I could work and go get some so I click on the lifeline and it tells me my lifeline is for a gift. None of the ingredients for foundation are available from gifts? And as I am writing this I realize what Load Foundation means, I don't have the Service Facility to sell foundation either which I don't care to have either so I realize now I have just wasted my time on this. Oh well.
Old Feb 14 2012, 09:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelkitten View Post
it's tomorrow, so where is the new stuff??? waiting so not impatiently....

I think they were busy working on the quest problem today....hopefully the 15th will show them.
Old Feb 14 2012, 09:34 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean's Farm View Post
I think they were busy working on the quest problem today....hopefully the 15th will show them.
LOL but it is the 15th!! for us in Aus anyway.. does that count? haha
Old Feb 14 2012, 09:52 PM

Default Nice....BUT Plantains instead of Bananas?

I expected cherry cheesecake or Chocolate cupcakes with cherry icing or some such thing for Valentine's Day. I didn't expect switching banana trees for plantain trees in order to make chips in Snack Factory!!! So pray tell... what do we do with all these banana trees we no longer need? If you can undo this idea it would be best all the way round. Please reconsider.
Old Feb 14 2012, 09:56 PM

one thing we need is a warning when it comes to a pop up if you actidentaly hit yes on the the ones that come up with the new message for the belts.
Old Feb 14 2012, 09:57 PM

Black Beans and Plantain Tree are now live in the Store. Pending facilities coming tomorrow.

Thanks Raul!!
Old Feb 14 2012, 09:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by artistvermont View Post
I expected cherry cheesecake or Chocolate cupcakes with cherry icing or some such thing for Valentine's Day. I didn't expect switching banana trees for plantain trees in order to make chips in Snack Factory!!! So pray tell... what do we do with all these banana trees we no longer need? If you can undo this idea it would be best all the way round. Please reconsider.
you still need banana trees for the resturants
Old Feb 14 2012, 09:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by artistvermont View Post
Bananas are needed in SIX other items! Would not call that no longer needed!
Old Feb 14 2012, 10:19 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

way cool the life line is grrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttt had fun playing to see if it actually does work yay it does........course i imagine that i make less than i would if i made all the ingredients but i don't have every facility sooooo this helps me yay..........

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread