Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 10 2012, 12:04 PM

Love the donut shop. Looking forward to farm #14, new levels and the train!
Old Mar 10 2012, 12:20 PM

Send a message via MSN to eleflump Send a message via Yahoo to eleflump

thanks so much for all your hard work and keeping the game fresh and interesting :0)
Old Mar 10 2012, 12:38 PM

Thanks for the new updates. Love it. Now, how about a way to get more eggs? Humm??
Old Mar 10 2012, 01:06 PM
psycho_mommi
Account Not Linked

ok, the wait was worth it!!! love the update!! many thnkas to raul and team
for knowing and working hard to keep us crazy people entertained!!! can we please
consider increasing the gift amounts of all factory consumable items i.e. tomatoes,
potatoes, et al, to AT LEAST 100 per gift??? thanks again!!! off to play with my farms!!!
Old Mar 10 2012, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbit8 View Post
Thanks for the new updates. Love it. Now, how about a way to get more eggs? Humm??
Yes we need animal belts and dans please

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Mar 10 2012, 01:36 PM

I suggest these for a future release:

Alternate views on some of the older facilities.....

Turn Police Station into a "full-service" facility... and stock it with donuts, coffee, donuts, sandwiches, donuts, ..

and donuts.

Old Mar 10 2012, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
I suggest these for a future release:

Alternate views on some of the older facilities.....

Turn Police Station into a "full-service" facility... and stock it with donuts, coffee, donuts, sandwiches, donuts, ..

and donuts.

Yes would love an alternate view of that awful Dairy!! as for the cop shop - donuts, chips, donuts, chips, fish, chips, pizza..........................

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Mar 10 2012, 02:15 PM

I am deeply disappointed that this update didn't come with more levels for us sitting at 310. I am also irritated that our horse hair requirement went through the roof, and some of us are too poor to buy a stable, and there's no other way to get it (like a gift the way you can turkey feathers, hen eggs, cow milk, etc.). For those of us who are poor and waiting to level up,this release wasn't very good at all.
Old Mar 10 2012, 02:34 PM

Default Cost to expand

Why make it so expensive to purchase the expansion of land. With all the stuff you adding making it harder to get stuff. Instead of adding new factories why don't u add to the factories we have. I really love this game but lately don't want to play it anymore.
Old Mar 10 2012, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smarnld38 View Post
Why make it so expensive to purchase the expansion of land. With all the stuff you adding making it harder to get stuff. Instead of adding new factories why don't u add to the factories we have. I really love this game but lately don't want to play it anymore.
there was no issue or concern when flash had the 24x24 limit on farm size.... old and new players alike planned accordingly.

the developers keep adding farms - #14 is coming soon - to give us plenty of room if we choose to have one of everything, and still have lots of space for crops and trees and flowers.

it is when a player "needs" multiples of things, thousands of trees, thousands of flowers etc, that space becomes a self-created issue.

now that flash allows for more room, IMHO, it just gives us more elbow room for all that we have... at least that is what I use it for.

I have all 10 farms expanded to 28x28. I suppose I could have played 24/7 and accumulated the billion$, but I try to have more fun just playing, not accumulating .

So perhaps the devs see a need to
[1] slow the individual acquisition of the expansions by a high cost, so as to not make everything run slow ... or ....
[2] emphasize that it is an unplanned bonus that will slow down your farm a bit.....
[3] reward primarily those who have played a lot and acquired a lot.... and have wondered what to do with their 10s of billion$ of coin.

I have 4 neighbors with over 100billion coin$. Yet for some reason ... they prefer to spend Farm Ca$h.... hhmmm
Closed Thread