Old Jan 27 2012, 05:08 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyndalu47 View Post
i am very disappointed to see reduced prices on farm expansions after i paid FULL price for mine . . . i do hope that you will look into this and make it up to those of us who have paid full price - it doesn't seem right some how with things the way they are!
other than that, i am loving the new farm and crops and facilities and tools! i do love my farmtown!
The expansion prices are the same now as they were when they were released, for the 26x26. 10, 5 & 3 billion.

You can look it up in the old update notices

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jan 27 2012, 06:26 PM

Loving the quests. Of course I hit the start all button and have 121 hours left until my pine lumber is finished but live and learn. Looks like they may be changing that anyway. Right now I want to drag my red sprinkler over to the lumber mill to give it a squirt.

Not so patiently waiting for my second quest to see if I can get it right.
Old Jan 27 2012, 06:37 PM

Just wondering...... when are we going to get the new levels? Raul said later on in the week... but its been a week already....... am desperate for the extra fc this will generate so I can buy another tool.
Old Jan 27 2012, 06:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyndalu47 View Post
i am very disappointed to see reduced prices on farm expansions after i paid FULL price for mine . . . i do hope that you will look into this and make it up to those of us who have paid full price - it doesn't seem right some how with things the way they are!
other than that, i am loving the new farm and crops and facilities and tools! i do love my farmtown!
I haven't bought them yet so I can assure you the prices for those first few are still outrageously expensive and have not gone down in price. The others may be cheaper, but the first 4 or 5 haven't changed

My Farms
Old Jan 27 2012, 06:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmerMcLashwood View Post
Just wondering...... when are we going to get the new levels? Raul said later on in the week... but its been a week already....... am desperate for the extra fc this will generate so I can buy another tool.
nobody knows but Raul and the Dev's - and "Coming Soon" and "Next Week" shouldnt always be taken literally in regards to Farm Town lol..

Obsessive compulsive farming disorder: it is no joke!!!!!

Level 385- with 16th Farm and all size upgrades - farming since June '09

Are We there Yet???

WISH LIST: - TO HIRE SOMEONE TO PLANT MY FIELDS - from a pre selected list of seeds for each farm!!!

Old Jan 27 2012, 07:04 PM

Seems to be a problem with gifting.... just accepted all my gifts and stored/used them...... but the gifts are still showing up in "My requests"
Old Jan 27 2012, 07:16 PM

QUESTS Problem, the fact that we need to produce one item at a time is not working well since we have tools to load up our facilities, it should be fixed so that it counts faster, right now we are stuck waiting and yet it says it will take longer then the time limit we have, this issue needs to be addressed please, otherwise these QUESTS are awesome - Thank you and Happy Farming
Old Jan 27 2012, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JW2009 View Post
QUESTS Problem, the fact that we need to produce one item at a time is not working well since we have tools to load up our facilities, it should be fixed so that it counts faster, right now we are stuck waiting and yet it says it will take longer then the time limit we have, this issue needs to be addressed please, otherwise these QUESTS are awesome - Thank you and Happy Farming

LOL!....i did the same thing, i learned you have to click on the item separatly for it to work right...click once for 1 batch, so you dont wait so long.....i learned that cause im waiting 54 hours to complete a 2 day quest.LMAO...figure that one out.

anyway live and learn they might fix that later but dont hit start all +10 Or +30, click separate+1..
Old Jan 27 2012, 07:33 PM

I checked my QUESTS again, and it seems to be fixed Thank you & Happy Farming
Quote:
Originally Posted by holla View Post
LOL!....i did the same thing, i learned you have to click on the item separatly for it to work right...click once for 1 batch, so you dont wait so long.....i learned that cause im waiting 54 hours to complete a 2 day quest.LMAO...figure that one out.

anyway live and learn they might fix that later but dont hit start all +10 Or +30, click separate+1..
Old Jan 27 2012, 08:06 PM

For my quest, there are several boxes and all are checked green except the one for latex, which says nothing harvested yet even though I over 8500 in storage. That is the part I don't understand clearly. ????
Closed Thread