Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 11 2011, 06:07 PM
Account Not Linked

I think Tony has taken a vacation and that is why we have not had an update he is always working when we get udates. Tony my friend it is time for you to go back to work now please.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Mar 11 2011, 06:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post
I think Tony has taken a vacation and that is why we have not had an update he is always working when we get udates. Tony my friend it is time for you to go back to work now please.
I am at work
Old Mar 11 2011, 06:21 PM

Thank goodness your at work Tony, maybe we will get our update today NOW :-)
Old Mar 11 2011, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzaqld View Post
Usually happens when I am out too - and I'm home all weekend because I'm on call for work.

Still, there's the possibility of a major issue at work preventing me from playing so there's still hope.
Here's to a major issue at work . . .

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Mar 11 2011, 06:39 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony D View Post
I am at work
Ah poor Tony well don’t work too hard.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

Old Mar 11 2011, 07:06 PM

Smile Somebody's Sister Needs to Take Vacation!!

Somewhere on the Forum is a female person who swears up-dates only come out when her sister is out of town. In the past we have offered to chip in FT$ to send her sister away -- without any success. I wish I could remember her name, but I don't -- and I'm too busy watching for #9 -- NOT -- to go look in the past releases. Now it appears that several people have to leave home to work, play with granddaughters, walk their dog, whatever . . . Too many variables!!! So . . .

I stand by my prediction. I missed the date on #8 by two days because for some unknown reason the devs didn't listen to me! Instead of releasing the up-date on Saturday [or Friday as with earlier releases] they waited until Monday!

In view of the fact that I expect to have two more weeks to prepare for the debut of #9, I am planting all my farms in those despised but necessary 3 and 4-day crops. Keeping a low profile -- well, sort of -- and getting ready for the next big set of facilities.

Oh, and about this being a business for the developers, well, of course it is!! So caveat emptor! I buy what I want, and only what I want. I haven't noticed anyone from Slashkey or Codebell lurking behind my back trying to force me to buy FT$ facilities or tools. But like several of you, I have spent more than $300 real cash playing this lovely little game Getting a little more picky these days now that there's so much to choose from, so the financial bean counters may not see as much of my $ in future.

See you at the Real Estate office on the 25th!!

Farm? Not Here!!
~ Gateway to My Agricultural Empire ~

Farming Since 26 September 2009
Level 1175 & Rising

Am I addicted to Farm Town?
Old Mar 11 2011, 07:14 PM

Your saying 2 more weeks before next release??...Is that including decorations and easter too???...because that would mean that they would be putting out Easter decorations the day after???.....So what do we get if your wrong??????......hahaha...I wonder whatever happened to the person that told us about the super cows and hens well before they were realeased....Everyone even mods said he/ she was wrong but nope spot on......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deanna J. Lloyd View Post
Somewhere on the Forum is a female person who swears up-dates only come out when her sister is out of town. In the past we have offered to chip in FT$ to send her sister away -- without any success. I wish I could remember her name, but I don't -- and I'm too busy watching for #9 -- NOT -- to go look in the past releases. Now it appears that several people have to leave home to work, play with granddaughters, walk their dog, whatever . . . Too many variables!!! So . . .

I stand by my prediction. I missed the date on #8 by two days because for some unknown reason the devs didn't listen to me! Instead of releasing the up-date on Saturday [or Friday as with earlier releases] they waited until Monday!

In view of the fact that I expect to have two more weeks to prepare for the debut of #9, I am planting all my farms in those despised but necessary 3 and 4-day crops. Keeping a low profile -- well, sort of -- and getting ready for the next big set of facilities.

Oh, and about this being a business for the developers, well, of course it is!! So caveat emptor! I buy what I want, and only what I want. I haven't noticed anyone from Slashkey or Codebell lurking behind my back trying to force me to buy FT$ facilities or tools. But like several of you, I have spent more than $300 real cash playing this lovely little game Getting a little more picky these days now that there's so much to choose from, so the financial bean counters may not see as much of my $ in future.

See you at the Real Estate office on the 25th!!
Old Mar 11 2011, 07:28 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostkitten View Post
Your saying 2 more weeks before next release??...Is that including decorations and easter too???...because that would mean that they would be putting out Easter decorations the day after???.....So what do we get if your wrong??????......hahaha...I wonder whatever happened to the person that told us about the super cows and hens well before they were realeased....Everyone even mods said he/ she was wrong but nope spot on......
Easter is April 24th so we have lots of time for Easter decorations to come out.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

Old Mar 11 2011, 07:33 PM

No Deanna is saying nothing until April 25...Or that's what I got out it.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post
Easter is April 24th so we have lots of time for Easter decorations to come out.
Old Mar 11 2011, 07:35 PM

I gave up and planted all of my fields. The new release should come any minute now.

I really do hope it comes any minute, I'm getting antsy for something new.
Closed Thread