Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 12 2011, 02:00 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isisfordia View Post
About the adds at the bottom....or "bottom adds"...(interesting idea there). Good ridance and don't bring them back. Hate them, the "block this add" button never worked and they advertised nothing I was ever interested in.

And get rid of Farmcash. Coins only.
Hi there, FC won't be going away as that's how money is brought into the game. I'd say that all FB games have their own form of currency for this reason
Old Feb 12 2011, 02:01 AM

I have the same problems with the Active facilities on all farms. Even though the facilities weren't stocked when I went to the respective farms, my ingredients were used up!!
Old Feb 12 2011, 02:12 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to ScottLanter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isisfordia View Post
About the adds at the bottom....or "bottom adds"...(interesting idea there). Good ridance and don't bring them back. Hate them, the "block this add" button never worked and they advertised nothing I was ever interested in.

And get rid of Farmcash. Coins only.
The devs already got rid of perfectly good advertising, and now you want them to get rid of Farm Cash? They might as well close the doors to their business, then. Something's gotta pay for our fun.
Old Feb 12 2011, 02:13 AM

[quote=Raul;4446270]Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following features and bug fixes.

12. Users that don't own the Red Manure Spreader can now send the Orange Manure Spreader to their neighbours as a Gift.

I don't own the red manure spreader, but I don't see an option anywhere to send the orange one as a gift (in fact, I thought that was a FC item?). Am I misunderstanding something?
Old Feb 12 2011, 02:14 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurlikew View Post
Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following features and bug fixes.

12. Users that don't own the Red Manure Spreader can now send the Orange Manure Spreader to their neighbours as a Gift.

I don't own the red manure spreader, but I don't see an option anywhere to send the orange one as a gift (in fact, I thought that was a FC item?). Am I misunderstanding something?
The orange manure spreader is a FC item under the tools and you should see a 'send' button.
Old Feb 12 2011, 02:17 AM

Lots of great additions and fixes with this release. Thanks, devs.

When I'm working a neighbor's facilities, I'm glad to see just a single XP value float up rather than an individual value for each item I worked. This is the kind of little subtlety that makes for a good game experience.

But as someone else mentioned, I miss the blue "Click to Work" button being visible immediately upon entry to each neighbor's facility. It gives me a visual clue to how many items I need to work. I don't need to click on the items with 0 pending; but now without the blue button, it is much harder to spot those items with nothing pending. And it is difficult to know if my click "took" (sometimes I click so fast, I have to go back and click an item that didn't register during my haste). Bottom line... please bring back the blue button.

But thanks again, devs.
Old Feb 12 2011, 02:25 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpliew View Post
I have the same problems with the Active facilities on all farms. Even though the facilities weren't stocked when I went to the respective farms, my ingredients were used up!!
same thing happened to me! I lost all my petrochemicals and milk and $$ - and yet my oil pumps, petrochemical factory, and dairies lost their pending production
Great updates other than that - hopefully we can rollback and get our stuff back?!?!?
Old Feb 12 2011, 02:26 AM

This is a fantastic update, thanks to all the devs.

I love the new options on the facilities manager, to be able to manage all facilities from one place instead of going from farm to farm is heaven. The +30 option on the facilities is great especially with the one hour items. I'm glad the +1 and +10 options were kept in place, I don't always fill everything, especially those requiring cheese (hint, hint).

The new tree shaker is what I've been wishing for, it was annoying to only plant trees in one direction for optimal shaking. Now if the same improvement can be made for the chain saw, happy dance.

I like the new facilities and glad to have a reason to bring back my plum trees, they are so pretty.

I love the new ground covers, I now have sand in my beach community.

Alway nice to get new seeds and seeds that may be used in a facility is a special treat.

Adding new products to existing facilities is always nice too.

Glad to have more storage, I like to store extra gift trees just in case.

And last but not least, fertilized flowers is a nice addition.
Old Feb 12 2011, 02:28 AM

Thank you I love this game.
Old Feb 12 2011, 02:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double T Dude Ranch View Post
Hi there, FC won't be going away as that's how money is brought into the game. I'd say that all FB games have their own form of currency for this reason
No, don't accept that.

If you want to buy coins and you can buy farmcash. Get rid of farmcash and keep the coins.

Make all facilities available by coins.

I would not mind if those "services" honoured their offers but they don't.