Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 01 2010, 06:55 PM

I agree with the size of the seed bag, it's irritatingly large...and I can't see what I'm doing....please please make it a little smaller.

I expect you are aware, but I am getting timed out quite frequently, at first I was loosing work....but now as soon as I am on a good job, I make the hirer a buddy as soon as I start, then I can find my way back...may I suggest other farmers that are experiencing the timed out problem, do this.
Old Jan 01 2010, 07:00 PM

Hi guys and a Happy New Year to you all. I have a comment I wish to make about the new fixes to the game. Not all good I'm afraid. I've been tending my neighbours' farms and watering their flowers and when you first released the 22nd December update it seemed to improve it enormously. Now it's just horrible again (sorry). It lags rotten, it constantly tells me it's saving when I try and water the flowers, and those farms that have a LOT of items on them are now back to be really horrible (sorry again). It's like I can barely move my avatar across the screen now. Haven't got any feedback regarding the harvesting or ploughing as I hadn't planted anything over the holiday period, but I did notice when planting today that my cursor has gone back to jumping all over the field again instead of being steady when clicking on a field to plant the seeds. I'm sorry to be giving such negative feedback, as I loved the original update. Now it's just sucky and I can't really do much with it. I had got the neighbour tending down to a reasonable time, but now it's shot back up again due to the lagging issues and the constant "saving.......saving......saving......saving...sav ing". Trust me, seeing that a few times gets really old really quickly.

Last edited by Snappy Dungarees; Jan 01 2010 at 08:06 PM.
Old Jan 01 2010, 07:03 PM

Default fuel?

I had my fuel counter come on the screen and count down while I was on some ones farm, I looked and it had counted down my available fuel to zero. Am I paying with my fuel to harvest these other peoples farms?
Old Jan 01 2010, 08:04 PM
Account Not Linked

I know there's a lot of work done.

But I still don't like it! I have to wait too long (the money and the points are counting and counting and....)! The symbols are still to BIG! The avatar is jumping like crazy and it's always in my way.

I think the fun is gone...

It would be the best we would get back the version from before the 22 dec 2009. I would love it!
Old Jan 01 2010, 08:19 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Farmer Kate S.

This isn't really a problem, but just strange. I hired someone to harvest and plow, and all went well, until I tried to hire he to plow. I couldn't get a hie accept message, so refreshed, still couldn't, but I could see plowed fields, so figured ...someting happened. All went well, she got her money, as fa as I know, money was deducted from me, and I could plan on the fields. I don't work for other farmers due to the difficulties my visual accuity csee me, although I may try again, as I have refined my technique for dealing with things since last I tried. But everything I attempt on my own farm is going as smoothly as silk, although it does take a while for the marked fields to process, and my avatar doesn't walk, she strolls! Except, of course, when she acts like a kitten and gets in the way!
Old Jan 01 2010, 08:52 PM

well at least it is not just me. i cant think of anything that is working correctly at the moment. hiring neighbours has become impossible as they just dont get the messages. this is by far the worst version since i joined. i'm level 60 on 2 farms so I have seen some bad builds before this and can can confidently say this one is the worst!
Old Jan 01 2010, 09:52 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Thats what I have been doing so far it works well. At least I dont lose my job. adding people to buddy list before I start a job

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jan 01 2010, 10:37 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Unhappy game NOT ENTERING ROOM

Since the new Version of Farm Town I can't see people on my 1st farm, I have to go to my 2 farm with them so I can see them to hire. My wifes got the same problem with not seeing people on her 1st farm. This really aggrivating!!!!! When our 1st farm loads it just sits there with the Joining Room box on the screen. So we have to go to our 2nd farm and then back so it will go away. Other than this problem the only thing I would like you to address is to have the Avitar collect as fast as we harvest and plow. It is way too slow.
Thanks

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jan 01 2010, 10:43 PM

Default im not having a blast

I find it more difficult to hire neighbors(all ofwhich are in my local area) I was thinking i would b transported to their farms faster. I continually time out and stuff lingers for ever i go away to find it half done when i return. I am a bit frustrated and hate folks who fuss cause its just a game.

But this has been the best game u can control how fast or slow u wanna go-before lot pts who cares i can make em up pdq. Now the gam dictates my time like others out there. I dont know if this helps u but i am trying. It has become more frustrating than fun and i am at level 60--i dont know if id b there had it been this way all along.

I do really appreciate ur effort for improvement thanks
Old Jan 01 2010, 10:56 PM

Thank you very much for getting rid of the "Already Done" issues!!! I did notice that I hired someone from my buddy list to harvest my 2nd farm. She timed out twice and I rehired her both times after she came back to my farm. The last time I hired her everything went very smoothly for her. I then realized the first two times I just clicked on harvest crops only when I hired her and she timed out both times. The last time I hired her for crops and trees and it went very smoothly. Not sure if this will help at all or if it just is coincidence, but just wondering if maybe an issue in that specific hire order? Thanks
Closed Thread