Old Dec 05 2009, 04:50 AM
Green Genius ( Level 32 )

Farmer Since: Jul 09 2009
Level:
Trophies: 12
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargefromTN View Post
Maybe 'cause it's not Christmas yet? he's not been borne!

(We never put the babe into the manger until Christmas Eve
Then what's everybody gawking at? An empty manger?

Do you wait two years to put out the magi?

Iv'e never heard of this tradition. Sounds strange, but understandable.

BTW, thanks FT for giving the option to have Jesus or not.

Visit Zoe's Place

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 05 2009, 05:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennywood™ View Post
Raul, Nice trinkets. NOW FIX THE FREAKING COINS/XP ISSUE!!!!!!!!!!!!! God, it's like beating your head against the wall.
Wow! Was there really any need to be so rude dude?

Thanks Raul for the pretty decorations. It seems my timing out problem has now been resolved. So thank you for fixing that! Just gotta wait to see what happens with the points and coins issue now. Looking good so far though so thank you. Love you all! Mwah! lol
Old Dec 05 2009, 05:21 AM

I'm not sure if I'm in the right place but here it goes and I hope someone can help me. I could swear I saw yesterday that I can buy the 2nd farm for 3,000,000 coins and no level was needed but now when I went to buy my farm it is saying that I need to be Level 44 what's up with this and when did it change? This is the second time Farmtown changing things has gotten me a wee bit upset. I was almost Level 34 so I could buy a Mansion then you go and change things and I become a beginner 39 and then needed to be a 41 to buy a mansion. I am getting tired of these little "surprises".
Old Dec 05 2009, 05:28 AM
Account Not Linked

whats frustrating more is the problem harvested fields already plowed and seeded, the next time you reload it reverts to its old state. dammit.
Old Dec 05 2009, 05:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElizabethfromNY View Post
I'm not sure if I'm in the right place but here it goes and I hope someone can help me. I could swear I saw yesterday that I can buy the 2nd farm for 3,000,000 coins and no level was needed but now when I went to buy my farm it is saying that I need to be Level 44 what's up with this and when did it change? This is the second time Farmtown changing things has gotten me a wee bit upset. I was almost Level 34 so I could buy a Mansion then you go and change things and I become a beginner 39 and then needed to be a 41 to buy a mansion. I am getting tired of these little "surprises".
You need to be level 44 to use coins to buy the second farm or can use cash anytime.
Previously you needed 150,000 xp to get the mansion you still need 150,000 xp they have just changed the name of the level.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=552364674

Playing since 26th March 2009
Old Dec 05 2009, 05:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjm30741 View Post
Thanks for recognizing you have some Jewish farmers on here! Appreciate the Hanukkah decorations!

Yeah it's nice that they included it HOWEVER, they could have put it under a different category HANUKKAH is not part of Christmas...Duh!!! Maybe they should have just called the category HOLIDAY STUFF.

And yes I am a bit offended by this.
Old Dec 05 2009, 06:11 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacque9999 View Post

Yeah it's nice that they included it HOWEVER, they could have put it under a different category HANUKKAH is not part of Christmas...Duh!!! Maybe they should have just called the category HOLIDAY STUFF.

And yes I am a bit offended by this.
While I am not offended by it, I do agree with you, Holiday would been a more fitting title for the section where these decorations are. Maybe they'll read this and change it.
Old Dec 05 2009, 06:15 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Would like to be able to Get Fuel More often, Fuel for Farm 1 and fuel for farm 2. I have equipment on both farms. Each have its own Fuel Station ?

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 05 2009, 06:26 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by loustout View Post
Your right....no baby Jesus...what is up with that??? the nativity scene is all about Jesus...would not have purchased the scene if I knew the baby was missing...please fix this.
Thank you for adding a nativity scene that includes baby Jesus! Merry Christmas everyone!
Old Dec 05 2009, 07:13 AM

Thank you! For adding the Christmas things, esp the nativity. Much appreciated x
Closed Thread