Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 29 2009, 08:22 AM

Default xp's

Thanks for the new updates but I am really getting tired of plowing others farms and not getting xp points for it. Please fix this.
Old Nov 29 2009, 08:23 AM

Thank you so much for the second farm! I feel a new wave of FT addiction coming on! xxx
Old Nov 29 2009, 08:26 AM
Account Not Linked

I have to agree 3 mil for a 2nd little tiny farm is crazy. I am going to pass as well until the developers come up with something better and more reasonable.
Old Nov 29 2009, 08:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by primrose711 View Post
I agree - I want to upgrade my Farm #1 not any other farms
If that was possible then I'm sure the devs would have done it that way. As it is you can't blame the devs for the limitations of Adobe Flash, server handling or limited RAM capacity of a LOT of players. All of these would have been taken into consideration before they decided on bringing in the second farm instead. By just adding to an already large farm it would bring too many issues. People with older pcs would end up being unable to load the game AT ALL, Adobe Flash wouldn't be able to handle, I mean it just about handles the large farms with loads of animals and what not on it as it is. And the servers would have been put under enormous strain. Or does it not occur to you that the devs actually DO think about these things before releasing new updates?
Old Nov 29 2009, 08:32 AM

Thank You Very Much! I have four more levels until I can buy it... But that's cool!
Old Nov 29 2009, 08:37 AM

First the new levels and now more land, Love it, Love it, Love it, Thank you so much,
Old Nov 29 2009, 08:46 AM
Account Not Linked

What a hot mess of no one cares and nothing is getting fixed !! There is an upgrade and all the onging issues have yet to be resolved ? Your kidding right ??!!

Positively frustrating and absolutely ridiculous!

No updates on what is being done to fix this cluster of a disaster.

Every day more and more people post with new issues and errors and not a peep to acknowledge the fact that players can NO LONGER PLAY THE GAME much less add a second farm.

Here's a news flash, if we can't access the game we can't upgrade. add to that upset players leaving the game. NO PLAYERS = NO GAME ! If you can't fix the problems admit it and move on. Don't just let people hanging with no updates and no info. It's like calling customer service and talking to someone in India...they just keep reading the same script over and over and over again till you hang up in disgust and frustration.

By now all my crops are dead, my flowers have wilted and died, my animals have probably starved to death and crack addicts have broken into the mansion and are bathing in the pond !

Thanks a bunch for all the help !

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=1495111655
Old Nov 29 2009, 08:46 AM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
Hi There,

We just released a new version of FarmTown which includes support for buying a second farm in the Realtor Office.

This release will be completed in phases, right now only 50% of the users have it, we will be monitoring the load closely and will be releasing the new version for the rest of the users over the next couple of days.

The new farm, and all land upgrades for Farm 1 and Farm 2 are now available in both, coins and farm cash.

To switch between your farms, use the Farm Selector tool on the top left, near the coins.

To move items between your farms you can use the Item Storage until we release an easier way later on. You can now add trees to the Item Storage as well.

When you hire others, you now need to select the target farm where employees are going to work. If you want them to work on your other farm as well, you will have to hire them again.

Everything is shared between farms: neighbours, coins, cash, xp, trophies, etc.

Holiday items are comming early next week.

After this we are going to focus for a while on the issues with the lost coins/xp when working for others, which seems to be happening to some users...

[***UPDATE***] This release have already been deployed to 100% of the users

Thanks

--Raul
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
As someone who was already Level 60 with the last upgrade I am so excited about creating a new farm. I'll probably never see my husband upright again. LOL He is TOTALLY addicted to Farm Town and was also Level 60 with the last upgrade. Can't wait to see the Christmas decorations
Old Nov 29 2009, 08:52 AM

Default I didnt get my land upgrade!!

First off....THANK YOU for the new land!! It is awesome!!
With that said....I went and bought 12x12, and then tried to buy 14x14, TWICE..it has taken my money, but has not given me the land. I know you'll have some issues and glitches, and I'll be patient for my fix.

Thanks again !! you rock!
Old Nov 29 2009, 09:06 AM

when visiting a neighbor who has a 2nd farm, how does the visitor get to the 2nd farm?
Closed Thread