Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 29 2009, 12:12 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to Buddy's Mom

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! This is so great. Just got my second farm and it is all planted and ready for harvesting when I get up tomorrow.

Love you Guys and Gals,
Toni
Old Nov 29 2009, 12:12 AM

Awesome... I just bought all of the upgrades and put it to harvest... thx for the early xmas present
Old Nov 29 2009, 12:16 AM

Love that you are giving more land, however, disappointed in how expensive it is.

Can't wait to have Christmas items!!
Old Nov 29 2009, 12:18 AM

Absolutely awesome ...
I'm nearly L43 ... I will have to work my little butt off to be at L44 before the release hits Australia ...

Visit Azraettas Farm(s). See if U can visualise how the farms are connected (via the river).
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=1592566196

Last edited by Azraetta; Nov 29 2009 at 12:21 AM. Reason: more to post
Old Nov 29 2009, 12:21 AM
Account Not Linked

This STINKS and is so unfair. I was at level 34 forever waiting for new levels. So happy to get them, but now I'm still stuck on my original farm with no way to expand. Most of my friends were in the "chosen" 50%. I'm not a freeloader and have spent $$ on Farm Cash because I felt it only fair to support a game I enjoyED so much. Now you people don't know when the rest of us losers will get the upgrade?? Thanks for NOTHING.
Old Nov 29 2009, 12:26 AM

Smile thanks wow the things coming up seem really great

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
Hi There,

We just released a new version of FarmTown which includes support for buying a second farm in the Realtor Office.

This release will be completed in phases, right now only 50% of the users have it, we will be monitoring the load closely and will be releasing the new version for the rest of the users over the next couple of days.

The new farm, and all land upgrades for Farm 1 and Farm 2 are now available in both, coins and farm cash.

To switch between your farms, use the Farm Selector tool on the top left, near the coins.

To move items between your farms you can use the Item Storage until we release an easier way later on. You can now add trees to the Item Storage as well.

[***UPDATE***] When you hire others, you now need to select the target farm where employees are going to work. If you want them to work on your other farm as well, you will have to hire them again.

[***UPDATE***] Once this release is rolled out to all users, we will be releasing the new holiday items. This should happen next week.

[***UPDATE***] 50% of the users can now buy more land

After this we are going to focus for a while on the issues with the lost coins/xp when working for others, which seems to be happening to some users...

Thanks

--Raul
wow thanks so much it is looking really exciting for the future keep up the great work
Old Nov 29 2009, 12:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bibliorose View Post
This STINKS and is so unfair. I was at level 34 forever waiting for new levels. So happy to get them, but now I'm still stuck on my original farm with no way to expand. Most of my friends were in the "chosen" 50%. I'm not a freeloader and have spent $$ on Farm Cash because I felt it only fair to support a game I enjoyED so much. Now you people don't know when the rest of us losers will get the upgrade?? Thanks for NOTHING.
It's being rolled out slowly, server by server. Or would you rather they just bung it out willy nilly and then you can complain about the game not loading at all? A LOT of people haven't had it yet. It's got ab****ely nothing about the "chosen" ones.
Old Nov 29 2009, 12:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredonia View Post
Love the fact that we can have a 2nd farm.

I LOVE the concept and practice here, what I don't love is how much it costs. 3 mil for a 12x12? Sounds steep, but at least we got more land.=) I may just get the Farm Cash to buy the new 12x12. However, I do not want to do that until I know how much expansions cost(in coins or cash, however that works). Would someone please be so kind as to help me out here?
If I recall what someone else said, to purchase the second farm, and then do all the step upgrades to the final 24 x 24, you will need to have 5.1 million in coin available.

May be wrong, as I am not yet able to get the second. (not one of the lucky ones)

Ready and willing, but so far, unable...
Old Nov 29 2009, 12:31 AM
Account Not Linked

Of course I'd rather have them crash the servers. RIGHT, Snappy. Did I say that? It just ticks me off that I've bought Farm Cash, I DEFEND the game to people who whine about things not being free, and I sure don't seem to be appreciated.

I have a right to be upset, along with the other 50% of users, and being condescending to me ain't gonna help.

Oh and I'm level 52 with 14 million coins so that's not it, either.
Old Nov 29 2009, 12:32 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bibliorose View Post
you will get over it.. you will get land soon. jeez
Closed Thread