Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 02 2022, 05:05 PM

Is the Farm Pass a one time purchase of $4.99 or monthly?

Farming Since Oct. 2009
Old Sep 02 2022, 05:08 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by matrix1272 View Post
Is the Farm Pass a one time purchase of $4.99 or monthly?
Hi Matrix,
It says in Raul's post that it is monthly.

"j) The Farm Pass to access the premium rewards each month will cost $4.99, it have to be purchased from inside the game and cost real money, it cannot be purchased with Farm Cash"
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 02 2022, 05:10 PM

Default Farm pass question

I have to plant 144,000 crop fields. When I work on a farm that I am a SN it counts towards that. But when I work on a DIFFERENT farm that I am SN, it doesn't count. I get error message - Farm Pass Server Mismatch. Help!!
Old Sep 02 2022, 05:13 PM

I received a bunch of cows as a gift from Farm Pass for completing goals and getting points, I can not get them out of my gift box, I tried moving them to storage, to an empty barn and putting them directly on 1 of my farms and they do not move from the gift box as they do not show up at the end of my curser when I click the use button, I can store/move any gift sent by my neighbors from the gift page or bonus/ingredient post, just not the 1 that came from FP.

**My neighbors' list is full but I can still accept so I am your neighbor but will have to add you as a buddy on my end of the game. I have plenty of room for buddies.
Old Sep 02 2022, 05:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsully View Post
I have to plant 144,000 crop fields. When I work on a farm that I am a SN it counts towards that. But when I work on a DIFFERENT farm that I am SN, it doesn't count. I get error message - Farm Pass Server Mismatch. Help!!
Hi Dcsully,
Please try restarting your farms and try again on the second farm. If it still doesn't try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 02 2022, 05:17 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by storm36 View Post
I received a bunch of cows as a gift from Farm Pass for completing goals and getting points, I can not get them out of my gift box, I tried moving them to storage, to an empty barn and putting them directly on 1 of my farms and they do not move from the gift box as they do not show up at the end of my curser when I click the use button, I can store/move any gift sent by my neighbors from the gift page or bonus/ingredient post, just not the 1 that came from FP.
Hi Storm,
Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
Old Sep 02 2022, 05:22 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
i sent to support, I can't believe no one considered that putting something flashy sparkling on field would be an issue for players who are flash sensitive, i now have to play with a piece of black tape on my screen and be very careful not to scroll up or down,,,, not happy ....
Hi JNelson,
The sparkles will disappear when you have collected all the rewards that are open for you. They do show when you have a completed goal as well but if you open the farm pass manager and the points are added then it will stop.
Old Sep 02 2022, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Storm,
Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
did that, they now move from my gift box but don't appear on the farm I put them on as I had to move them 1 by 1 to a farm so I could add them to storage .. ill wait and report back if they don't appear in a few days.

**My neighbors' list is full but I can still accept so I am your neighbor but will have to add you as a buddy on my end of the game. I have plenty of room for buddies.
Old Sep 02 2022, 05:33 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by storm36 View Post
did that, they now move from my gift box but don't appear on the farm I put them on as I had to move them 1 by 1 to a farm so I could add them to storage .. ill wait and report back if they don't appear in a few days.
Hi Storm,
Try unchecking the show items for everything and see if you can see them.
Old Sep 02 2022, 05:36 PM

what is ingredient pack gifts???
Closed Thread