Old Jul 08 2010, 02:34 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle mcleod View Post
wish i could enjoy them BUT CANT GET ON MY FARM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just FYI your link to your farm is not working.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 08 2010, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedmonkey View Post
OK, Question on the free FC. I have absolutely no problem with the app of the day part of the free FC but I am concerned that giving out my information in the survey section is going to end in a flood of spam emails in my inbox. For those of you that have done the surveys, do you find this to be a problem or is this not the case?

*Note: Not a posted to start yet another whine feast about how unfair it is that certain things require Farm Cash or anything else. If you don't like that you need farm cash for some items don't buy them or stop playing!

I can't say for sure about all the spam, but I did see where people were using an "alternate" email addy so the surveys (and whatever else) could dump into.

It's a game, not a competition...enjoy at your own pace.

Blessed are the thin-skinned for they shall make life miserable for everyone else.

Google Chrome
WF40

Farming since 3/31/09
Old Jul 08 2010, 02:45 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
OK, Question on the free FC. I have absolutely no problem with the app of the day part of the free FC but I am concerned that giving out my information in the survey section is going to end in a flood of spam emails in my inbox. For those of you that have done the surveys, do you find this to be a problem or is this not the case?

*Note: Not a posted to start yet another whine feast about how unfair it is that certain things require Farm Cash or anything else. If you don't like that you need farm cash for some items don't buy them or stop playing!
I have several email accounts that I use for that and for other things that I have to register for. Open another one or two email accounts with Hotmail or somewhere and use those addresses for spam email.

----------------------------------------------------------------

You know you are a beta tester when updates come out and they don't work.
Visit 's Farm

Old Jul 08 2010, 03:09 PM

when did the "buy one" and "buy multiple" options come in? I was just putting my big seeder into storage to take it to another farm and noticed it on the pop-up menu. It's showing on a few other things, but alas not trees (but on fences, woot!)

ETA: it is showing on trees! When you think to select a store not gifting one, LOL

Last edited by Lavenda; Jul 08 2010 at 03:40 PM.
Old Jul 08 2010, 03:30 PM

LOVE the new facilities - spent more money to get them (up to $90 of real money so far)
but would love to see our current facitlities be enhanced - the food processing one could make peanut butter and more jams, which could mean the xandwich shop could sell peanut butter & jam sandwiches. The coffe/tea shop could have been combined with the bakery to make place for coffee &treats. The ice cream shop could add new flavours to make better use of all crops. The food processing one could also make saurkraut for hotdogs, so we could use cabbage. Instead of using tomatoes for the pizza, why not make pizza sauce (food processing) using garlic, tomatoe and basil. It would make the game more challenging if we had to use more of the crops.
Love it all!!!
Old Jul 08 2010, 03:51 PM

Maybe someone has said this, but I was just playing around with the new ground covers. The tall grass is great! The "plain land" is WAY too dark! Makes my farm look burned. I'm from Georgia...wouldn't mind a little red clay.
Old Jul 08 2010, 03:57 PM

The few things I've signed up for to get FC, yep, I get a whole lot of spam. I use an alternate email (hotmail is free).

My problem is the surveys. I don't know if I'm the most boring person in the world or what, but almost every time, I go through the entire survey, sharing honest answers, and when it gets to the end, it tells me they can't use my answers (I dont' remember exactly how it's worded, but I'm assuming I'm not in the "correct" demographic). But they still got all my answers before they told me that (and I'm sure they filed them away somewhere), and I get no Farm Cash. So I won't do surveys anymore.

Quote:

Old Jul 08 2010, 03:59 PM

I wish the chopped trees went through stages while growing back, like the crops do. Saplings at first, then small trees, then full grown.
Old Jul 08 2010, 04:09 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by krbrown2000 View Post
Maybe someone has said this, but I was just playing around with the new ground covers. The tall grass is great! The "plain land" is WAY too dark! Makes my farm look burned. I'm from Georgia...wouldn't mind a little red clay.
YAY!! a fellow Georgian!! Red Clay yes!!... then of course we need a washing machine to wash it out of our overalls .... LOL and of course we have to replace them quite often it never washes out LOL

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

Old Jul 08 2010, 04:12 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by krbrown2000 View Post
The few things I've signed up for to get FC, yep, I get a whole lot of spam. I use an alternate email (hotmail is free).

My problem is the surveys. I don't know if I'm the most boring person in the world or what, but almost every time, I go through the entire survey, sharing honest answers, and when it gets to the end, it tells me they can't use my answers (I dont' remember exactly how it's worded, but I'm assuming I'm not in the "correct" demographic). But they still got all my answers before they told me that (and I'm sure they filed them away somewhere), and I get no Farm Cash. So I won't do surveys anymore.
you have to fib... have more income.... young kiddies at home LOL yup I'm looking to buy a SUV in the next 6 months....... LOL you have to be in the Majority in the consumers world today....... LOL being a old grandma with no kiddies at home on Social Security you will never qualify for their needs on the surveys

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

Closed Thread