Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Sep 03 2019, 09:59 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

We are aware that the Shrinking Window is back to haunt us! - This is a Facebook caused problem, that we have to wait on Facebook to fix!

For details on the areas it affects see the following post:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=632034

Please do not post about it in this thread as it is only for feedback on the August New Release.
Thank You!

If you still wish to post about this particular issue you can do so in the following thread:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=242882

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Last edited by Tiger; Sep 03 2019 at 11:26 AM.
Old Sep 04 2019, 10:39 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
Post Release Updates - August 30th, 8:20PM

- Working neighbours facilities should now be up to 4 times faster, depending on the numbers of facilities on each farm.
I'm sorry to say I'm not noticing any difference. The individual farms have been loading faster ever since it no longer loads the entire farm. That helps a lot. But it still takes the same amount of time to click through all the facilities.

Last edited by Dulcinea; Sep 04 2019 at 10:44 AM.
Old Sep 04 2019, 01:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dulcinea View Post
I'm sorry to say I'm not noticing any difference. The individual farms have been loading faster ever since it no longer loads the entire farm. That helps a lot. But it still takes the same amount of time to click through all the facilities.
I think it is faster for those with 2 or more trains with 10 carriages loaded on each.
Old Sep 05 2019, 05:16 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

September 5th 2019 - Fix released for Train boosting - You will get a new popup window that does not shrink. You can only use one list at a time, because if you pick some from one list then switch to another list it clears the ones you previously selected. So pick the list you want for example "Recently Sent To", send to the friends you want on that, click Done at the bottom of the box and then the box will automatically close. If you can't find 12 from one list and need to use another list just click on Boost Train again and pick another list.

September 5th 2019 - Fix released for the Invite page only. - new pop-up window that does not shrink.

Please do not post about it in this thread as it is only for feedback on the August New Release.

Full information about the shrinking windows and adding new neighbours issues is in the following post. We will update that post as soon as we have new information...

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...30#post6194130

If you still wish to post about these particular issues you can do so in Help and Support

Thank You!

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Last edited by Tiger; Sep 05 2019 at 08:41 AM.
Old Sep 06 2019, 04:24 PM

Default buy regular products in trading warehouse

when is this going to be released Create Buy Offers for regular products in your Trading Warehouse (Coming in 1-2 weeks): This will be totally separate from the trading online for regular products, different rules, trading limits, rewards, trading interval length, etc. Details coming in a few days.
Old Sep 06 2019, 04:38 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by famer charlie View Post
when is this going to be released Create Buy Offers for regular products in your Trading Warehouse (Coming in 1-2 weeks): This will be totally separate from the trading online for regular products, different rules, trading limits, rewards, trading interval length, etc. Details coming in a few days.
Hi Charlie,
Onlky the developers know and they do not tell us in advanced when they will have it ready to be released. Only thing you can do is keep checking back here to see if it has been released.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 15 2019, 02:18 PM

Default works neighbors faciltys a lot faster.for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluehair View Post
I think it is faster for those with 2 or more trains with 10 carriages loaded on each.
.i am working friends facilitys a lot faster.i have 4 trains.2 with 10 cars
Old Sep 15 2019, 05:00 PM

Hi guys and gals

I am now closing this thread. Thank you so much to all of you for your feedback and questions.

While we wait for the New Release please feel free to post any problems with the game in Help & Support, any feedback in General Feedback and your ideas for the game in our Suggestion section.
Closed Thread