Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old May 10 2023, 10:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdsickinger View Post
Can you tell me why when working factories from the farmtown wall, most turn pink after worked, but some do not??
Thanks
If you click directly on the link to work facilities when you come back to the wall it will be pink to let you know you've worked them but if you click on the link to open another window to work facilities then close it when finished it won't be pink. I hope this helps. I found that out accidently and was glad because it wasn't easy to keep up with the ones I had worked, now it is. It also works for bonuses and everything else on Wall Requests.
Old May 10 2023, 06:13 PM
Account Not Linked

I was using my Dairy Processing Plant and saw that I had over 11,000 Cheese Curds. I double checked and did not find anything I owned had a use for Cheese Curds, so went to the Trade Market to sell them as a Non-Ingredient (for me). They do not appear there so I double checked and I still have no use for them, but can't sell them as a Non-Ingredient (for me). What is wrong?
Old May 10 2023, 06:20 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathyrdr View Post
I was using my Dairy Processing Plant and saw that I had over 11,000 Cheese Curds. I double checked and did not find anything I owned had a use for Cheese Curds, so went to the Trade Market to sell them as a Non-Ingredient (for me). They do not appear there so I double checked and I still have no use for them, but can't sell them as a Non-Ingredient (for me). What is wrong?
Hi Kathyrdr,
Please provide your User ID number so we can check this. You can find it at the bottom of your farms page.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 10 2023, 06:43 PM
Account Not Linked

Hi Kathyrdr,
Please provide your User ID number so we can check this. You can find it at the bottom of your farms page.

USER ID number is: 100001043278567 Build No: 474
Old May 10 2023, 06:49 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:

Hi Kathyrdr,

USER ID number is: 100001043278567 Build No: 474
Hi Kathyrdr,
You own the Polish Restaurant which uses the cheese curds. That is why you are not seeing them in the non-ingredients for you.

You can always check where a product/ingredient is used in the Game Guide chapter 27:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644326
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 10 2023, 08:43 PM
Account Not Linked

Thanks Taz, I had no clue that my Polish restaurant used Cheese Curds and since I did not have a Taste of Poland all the things from the Polish restaurant were Non Ingredients. Your help is greatly appreciated.
Old May 15 2023, 01:02 PM

Hi,ive no idea where to ask for help on here,can someone restore my Juice factory and Food preserve factory please,they just vanished from my farm 4 10 minutes ago,ive cleared memcache and checked at the store to see if i still own these too,also i searched my facilities manager but no sign of them ,,,thank you
Old May 15 2023, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by joolz68 View Post
Hi,ive no idea where to ask for help on here,can someone restore my Juice factory and Food preserve factory please,they just vanished from my farm 4 10 minutes ago,ive cleared memcache and checked at the store to see if i still own these too,also i searched my facilities manager but no sign of them ,,,thank you
Hi joolz68

You need to contact Support team as we cant do refunds through the forums. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please include all details about your problem so you can get help faster. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old May 17 2023, 06:36 AM

Thank you mary ,sorry id only just seen your reply
Old May 17 2023, 08:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by joolz68 View Post
Thank you mary ,sorry id only just seen your reply
You are welcome joolz

Tags
belt, can't post from facility, cash out, display issues, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, facility wall requests, find facility on farm, fuel problems, fuel usage, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, levels, load all, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility, store all, what's in stock, what's pending