Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jun 21 2018, 05:54 PM

Default facility chains

Thanks Taz, I was afraid of that. Oh well, back to the drawing board. Have a nice day
Old Jun 22 2018, 02:59 AM

Default facility chains

I now have one of my air freshener facilities gone missing. I had 2 of them for the chains. I placed one on farm 36 and it has now disappeared
Old Jun 22 2018, 05:34 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jules1954 View Post
I now have one of my air freshener facilities gone missing. I had 2 of them for the chains. I placed one on farm 36 and it has now disappeared
Hi jules1954,

Check your facility manager and search for the air freshner facilites in there, when you see them it will tell you which farms they are on. If you don't see them straight away, change the facility filter to show just the facilites on the current farm, reload the game then change it back to all again.

Your data is showing you have 2 of those facilites placed on your farms somewhere. If you can't find them in the facility manager you will have to go farm by farm to search for it.

EDIT TO ADD:
They are both off the right side edge of your farm called Insanity.

Last edited by Tiger Laybourne; Jun 22 2018 at 06:19 AM.
Old Jun 22 2018, 04:12 PM

Default facilities chains

Thank you so much. That explains why I could not find it, as 2 of the same on a farm will not show in the manager. silly me.
Old Jun 25 2018, 10:39 AM

pls put back the facilty chain manger bavk the way it was before. it used to be able to into the one you did not have all the dans and do it from there but ithas changed
Old Jun 25 2018, 11:01 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_river View Post
pls put back the facilty chain manger bavk the way it was before. it used to be able to into the one you did not have all the dans and do it from there but ithas changed
Hi Max_river,
I have moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about the facility chains manager as this has nothing to do with the current release.
We are not quite sure what you are asking, but nothing has been changed in the facility chains manager. No changes were made to that manager.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 25 2018, 11:07 AM

Taz there is a change or a issues that has happen in this release before I was able to fill my factory that does not have all it dans now it says check dans. it just started doing it in last few days.. why would you move my post to here when is is a issue with the new release
Old Jun 25 2018, 11:18 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_river View Post
Taz there is a change or a issues that has happen in this release before I was able to fill my factory that does not have all it dans now it says check dans. it just started doing it in last few days.. why would you move my post to here when is is a issue with the new release
Hi Max_river,

I moved it because there isn't anything in the current release about any change in the facility chains manager.
What chain are you having the problem on? Is it your cruise ships? If you click on the Check Dans button that will take you to the facility that supplies the cruise ships so you can fill those. The cruise ship itself doesn't have any dans as it is a service.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 17 2018, 10:22 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

At one point I had a facility chain of farm depots, which is a coins service facility. Then I decided I didn't want that chain, that I would prefer instead to have a chain of the farm buildings factories (i.e. the corresponding regular production facility). So I deleted the farm depot chain and sold one of those facilities.

However, since I got rid of the farm depot chain, I have never been given the option of making a chain out of regular coins facilities. I've checked every few days (I know the option changes once a week, but I don't know which day the change occurs on), and I've had options for FarmCash service facilities, FarmCash regular facilities, and coins service facilities --- multiple weeks when I could have made any of these --- but never coins regular facilities. This has been going on for at least a couple of months now, so it seems like the cycle should have come around to coins regular facilities. Why is this happening? If I can't make a chain of coins regular facilities, then I'm just not going to pursue this feature of the game at all.

PS - I just discovered that I had created a chain of Gourmet Restaurants, which I just deleted (especially since not all of its products are even at 7th Dan) - maybe that is why the option for another chain of regular coins facilities hasn't come up? But if that is the case, it suggests that once a person makes one chain of regular coins facilities, they can never make another one, unless they first make some other kind(s) of chain - and maybe there is even a requirement that they have to have a chain of FC facilities to make a second chain of coin facilities? If that is in fact the case, I would be very disappointed.
Link below not mine.)

Visit 's Farm

DB:W200, MPS:F4

Last edited by earlgray; Jul 17 2018 at 10:37 PM. Reason: additional data
Old Jul 17 2018, 10:33 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlgray View Post
At one point I had a facility chain of farm depots, which is a coins service facility. Then I decided I didn't want that chain, that I would prefer instead to have a chain of the farm buildings factories (i.e. the corresponding regular production facility). So I deleted the farm depot chain and sold one of those facilities.
However, since I got rid of the farm depot chain, I have never been given the option of making a chain out of regular coins facilities. I've checked every few days (I know the option changes once a week, but I don't know which day the change occurs on), and I've had options for FarmCash service facilities, FarmCash regular facilities, and coins service facilities --- multiple weeks when I could have made any of these --- but never coins regular facilities. This has been going on for at least a couple of months now, so it seems like the cycle should have come around to coins regular facilities. Why is this happening? If I can't make a chain of coins regular facilities, then I'm just not going to pursue this feature of the game at all.
Hi Earlgrey,
According to your data you only have 1 facility chain and it is the Gourmet Restaurant that is a coin regular facility. The facility chains changes on Monday every week.

When the selection of what next subset will be chosen it considers how many of each subset you have and trys to balance out how many you have of each as you have 1 coin regular facility chain then you will be given the choice next of coin service when it chooses the coin ones as opposed to the farm cash ones.

Here is the information on this from the Game Guide chapter on Facility Chains:
4. The subset of the facilities for you to choose from will vary each week. It could be any of the following combinations:
a) Regular facilities in coins
b) Regular facilities in farm cash
c) Service facilities in coins
d) Service facilities in farm cash
However, in order to maintain a balance between factories and services it is possible for the regular/service order to change.

The selection process considers how many chains of each type (factories or services) you have. Once it is determined which currency of the chain will be available in the current week (coins or farmcash), we then calculate how many chains the user already have for each type *for that particular currency*.

If your next chain is a Farm Cash chain and you already have 2 farm cash regular chains and 2 farm cash services, then that is an equal amount and you next chain will be a farm cash regular chain.

If the amount of factory chains you have is *less or equal* to the amount of service chains you have then the current week chain type will be a factory, if not, it will be a service.

Tags
add chain, chain status, delete chain, export, facility chains, import