Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Feb 15 2018, 09:38 AM

tried what you said taz still not working.....new facility not showing n neighbourhood chain still dark

thanks
Old Feb 15 2018, 09:43 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by delectablefunkyfrog View Post
tried what you said taz still not working.....new facility not showing n neighbourhood chain still dark

thanks
Hi delectablefunkyfrog,

Well i am not Taz, but at any rate i am sorry that has not worked for you.

I'm not sure if this will work either but it's worth a try. Try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload and check again.

If however that does not work, you will need to contact the support team as there is nothing else we can try from the forum. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.
Old Feb 15 2018, 09:47 AM

I have 5 FC facilities, but my last coin facility is not showing up in my NCC contest list of facilities. l I added the Post Office to both farms 19 and 33. Neither are showing up in the contest. Here is the link to my farm 33: http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...320&farm_ix=32.
Old Feb 15 2018, 09:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by laurie_schierer View Post
I have 5 FC facilities, but my last coin facility is not showing up in my NCC contest list of facilities. l I added the Post Office to both farms 19 and 33. Neither are showing up in the contest. Here is the link to my farm 33: http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...320&farm_ix=32.
Hi laurie_schierer,

There are no Post Offices in the contest are you sure that's what you added? The coin facilites are the Public Restrooms or the Buddha Shop.

Last edited by Tiger Laybourne; Feb 15 2018 at 09:58 AM.
Old Feb 15 2018, 01:48 PM

I'm sorry Tiger. It was Public Restrooms I added. Here is my link again: http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...320&farm_ix=32
Old Feb 15 2018, 02:12 PM

Quote:
I'm sorry Tiger. It was Public Restrooms I added. Here is my link again: http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...320&farm_ix=32
Hi laurie_schierer,

I only see you owning 3 public restrooms and they are all counting in the contest.

What we see you have in the contest is >>

Taste of India x2
Golf Pro Store x3
Public Restrooms x3
Buddha Shop x1

I do see you have 4 Post Offices, are you sure you haven't by mistake bought another of those instead of the public restroom? I see Post Offices on your farms 19 and 33, but there are no public restrooms there.

Check your facility manager and search for public restrooms , it will show them all to you and in each box will tell you which farm they are on.
Old Feb 16 2018, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi user007

I moved your post to the thread about Neighborhood chain contest

I had a look at your data and you have 2 Public restroom in your contest and 2 Budha shop for a total of 4 coins facilities.
yes it is showing but it didnt give me credit for adding a facility so i could get bonus goods from others in my chain
Old Feb 16 2018, 11:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by user007 View Post
yes it is showing but it didnt give me credit for adding a facility so i could get bonus goods from others in my chain
Hi user007

Are you getting (+1) in red near your profile photo in your My Neighborhood Chains tab?

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Feb 16 2018, 12:02 PM

Yep, I bought a Post Office thinking it was a Public Restroom. Sorry for the trouble and ty for your time!
Old Feb 16 2018, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Yep, I bought a Post Office thinking it was a Public Restroom. Sorry for the trouble and ty for your time!
no, problem, you are welcome laurie_schierer

Tags
add faciities in contest, add owned facilities, boosting trains, contest, exp pts, facilities in contest, help and support, ncc, neighborhood chain, neighborhood contest, neighborhood contest., neighborhood contests, posting faci;ities, working the contest