Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Apr 23 2018, 11:15 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadamePondarosa View Post
3 a) don't get this point. After clicking "update" button it still take quite a while to gain result. When changing filter, update button must be pressed. Don't see how this urge things?
Hi MadamePondarosa,

Previously when you loaded the IP it would load the default settings, then for each of the filters you changed it would refresh again, which you had to wait for. This way you choose your filters first and then it loads them all up in one go. However if you have a considerable amount of facilites it probably will still take a bit of time to load them all.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Apr 23 2018, 11:21 AM

I, too, am having hiring issues in the marketplace. When I hire (even when someone is begging for work), I get no response. Then, finally after several tries, I get someone to respond and go with her/him to my farms. When I get there, I see two or three working. I don't hire multiples for the same farm so it is very embarrassing to find workers that I didn't even know I had hired.
My farm is F3
Old Apr 23 2018, 11:55 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

whats going on now, this is the 3rd time i have not been able to post my facilties to be work, they dont even show up on my timeline, i have also noticed the last couple the game has been dragging bad, i forgot to look to see if they changed my server again
Old Apr 23 2018, 12:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beverduster View Post
whats going on now, this is the 3rd time i have not been able to post my facilties to be work, they dont even show up on my timeline, i have also noticed the last couple the game has been dragging bad, i forgot to look to see if they changed my server again
Hi beverduster,

What exactly is not happening? Are you getting the box to post to Facebook? If you are what happens when you click Share? Are you allowing your facility post to show on wall requests? Have you tried posting from different facilites than your usual ones? If not try that and see if you get the same problem.

For your slowness issue please try the items in the following post and see if they help you http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=352666
There are server tests in that post you can try, see if any server responds slowly for you.

Please load your game and see which servers you are on and let us know.

Clickable Help Links:

Old Apr 23 2018, 12:58 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to leighwj1960

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi leighwj1960,

My apologies that we missed your other post.

Thank you for your report. Is this still happening to you? If it is, is it happening every time?
This is the only time it has happened but my computer has not crashed in the middle of a job since then either.
Old Apr 23 2018, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leighwj1960 View Post
This is the only time it has happened but my computer has not crashed in the middle of a job since then either.
Hi leighwj1960,

Thank you for additional information. If it happens again let us know please. Also let us know what you were doing prior to that job in case it makes a difference. If it can be reproduced it may be easier to find the problem.

Clickable Help Links:

Old Apr 23 2018, 03:09 PM

Default Server: F3, Farm Server: w202 Hiring Issues

Connecting to town mainframe (Chat Server: F3, Farm Server: w202) ...

My friends husband had heart surgery today so I logged in to her account earlier.

This morning tried to hire someone from market, never received hire notice.

She told me that others were reporting issues with hiring. I asked her to go to the Inn to see if it was the Market.
Made no difference.

Reported to Rob, he asked me to report here.
---
Just tested again and results:

Just hired for 1 farm harvest trees.
I did not receive the ok i'll go with or have errands to run...message, she just disappeared, I thought she took another job, was ready to try someone else.

I could not tell if she accepted the job until she began working and the
message came across screen that Fran harvested Acacia trees, etc.

I had to remember which farm it was, manually choose to go home to that farm so that I could thank her for the help.

Hope that helps you some,
Cathy
ps you have part of it resolved, just a bit more
Old Apr 23 2018, 03:21 PM

Just posting my problem to add to everything you already have

Chat connection is F4

I have a strange problem. I tend to get hired a lot and will have 2 or 3 requests all come at the same time. In one case I finished the first farm and was into the second farm when I get a hire request. I left the marketplace like 3/4 minutes or more before and those hire requests follow me ( I am being stalked--LOL). Just now I accepted a request, got to the farm and while adjusting my cursor I accidentally hit the second request and ended up on their farm. I am sure the first hirer will get another worker but it is annoying having 1 to 3 requests following you when you left the marketplace like 3..5 minutes before.

I also missed out on 2 jobs where the hire request never showed up. Even after the hirer refreshed, it did not work.
Old Apr 23 2018, 03:30 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Hiring request not being sent

Server F4. Problem is intermittent.

There also seem to be intermittent problems with the new continue hire after rebooting feature. Sometimes it works for my hires and sometimes it doesn't

Last edited by twistedmartini; Apr 23 2018 at 03:51 PM.
Old Apr 23 2018, 03:49 PM

Default Submitted to Rob Hired while at home, showing in Market still

Hi guys, a Different server issue, mine:

Rob and sk/ft
To Rob: I hired mine to test it and if you see my timeline pics are public view on this post. Will post on forum, too.
* Connecting to town mainframe (Chat Server: F4, Farm Server: w206) ...my server. i hit play before hired, too, in case that was an issue. Fresh start on farm:

Testing my server
Issue: hired at market when I was home

I had hired a guy, he fished my ft cash lakes and left. All was smooth when I hired that guy, we both came to my first farm, the appropriate one.

Now I am reading my farm messages, ready to reply to grandma when a hire request comes in from some random person.

I accepted it to see what's up and took screenshots of various things. He finally answered me and told me that I was still showing in the market ready to work, although I was home. See timeline for pics k?
Will post this on the board after this with pics on timeline. Will you show to Raul? Thanks
Cathy McCormick
pics in order last is of his farm, name, level etc.
Closed Thread