Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Aug 04 2017, 04:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by perryalexander View Post
Raul has just posted:

Post-Release Updates - August 2nd, 11:20PM

- Released the Mobile Accessories Factory and Taste of Mediterranea Facilities.

The new "Taste" facilities are nice but way out of proportion to the existing facilities. The people look the size of carnival figures! Putting them by existing facilities makes them look like Gulliver with the Lilliputians. Can they shrink them a bit
They fit in well with the people who often look silly next to buildings and facs.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Aug 06 2017, 08:14 AM

Default Full screen issue

I don't know if this has been addressed yet but here goes: when I go to full screen to do my farms, everything is fine until I want to water by using the watering can - I can't switch back to any other tool unless I reload the farm. Also, I have to use the "escape" button in order to get out of full screen. The watering issue has happened before but was corrected before I had a chance to report it. Thank you!!
Old Aug 06 2017, 08:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnittyGirl View Post
I don't know if this has been addressed yet but here goes: when I go to full screen to do my farms, everything is fine until I want to water by using the watering can - I can't switch back to any other tool unless I reload the farm. Also, I have to use the "escape" button in order to get out of full screen. The watering issue has happened before but was corrected before I had a chance to report it. Thank you!!
Hi KnittyGirl

I just tried what you are describing in 2 of my farms and had no problems. I was able to water my flowers using the water can in full screen and then I was able to switch tools.

Please try clearing your memcache (link below), a new window will open with a short list of unsettings, close that window and your farm if it was open during the clearing. Then reopen your farm and check the water can again.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

If the problem continues, please post a response here and also let us know which browser you are using. Thank you
Old Aug 06 2017, 09:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi KnittyGirl

I just tried what you are describing in 2 of my farms and had no problems. I was able to water my flowers using the water can in full screen and then I was able to switch tools.

Please try clearing your memcache (link below), a new window will open with a short list of unsettings, close that window and your farm if it was open during the clearing. Then reopen your farm and check the water can again.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

If the problem continues, please post a response here and also let us know which browser you are using. Thank you
Thank you. I'll do that.
Old Aug 12 2017, 06:11 PM

Have they made improvements to the speed Raul didn't tell us about or is it the latest driver update to my Nvidia video card that is making Farm Town very suddenly mucho rapido?

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Aug 13 2017, 06:54 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Gratitude

Thank you!
Old Aug 14 2017, 12:29 AM

Great release as always, thanks to all!

I'm curious, though...the Release Memo states, "...We already started working on migrating the FarmTown game away from Flash and onto a newer and more resilient platform." What IS the new platform - have the devs shared that information with the mods? Inquiring minds want to know
Old Aug 14 2017, 10:30 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbLH View Post
Great release as always, thanks to all!

I'm curious, though...the Release Memo states, "...We already started working on migrating the FarmTown game away from Flash and onto a newer and more resilient platform." What IS the new platform - have the devs shared that information with the mods? Inquiring minds want to know
Hi BarbLH,
No the developers have not shared that information. Please keep in mind that Flash will not be going away until 2020 so they have 3 years to do this.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 14 2017, 05:58 PM

Ok, this is most definitely a new one for me. Loaded my farm 33 this morning and got a pop-up message stating that I had too many facilities on this farm and that I needed to move some or productions would be decreased? I didn't move anything but have gone to that farm several times today and haven't gotten the message again. Anyone else had this happen?
Old Aug 14 2017, 06:16 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatgig View Post
Ok, this is most definitely a new one for me. Loaded my farm 33 this morning and got a pop-up message stating that I had too many facilities on this farm and that I needed to move some or productions would be decreased? I didn't move anything but have gone to that farm several times today and haven't gotten the message again. Anyone else had this happen?
Hi Greatgig,
Even though it says facilities what the message is telling you is that you have too many items on that farm. With trees layered over staggered/layered crops and facilities you are in danger of the database for that farm being maxed out. When that happens you may lose some items off of that farm.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread