Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Old Yesterday, 08:27 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lineking View Post
Do appreciate all the work that's gone into keeping this game going, even with some bugs which needs to be made mention of. Come to find, while going through some of my factories that some factories didn't get started the last time (and don't know whether it's happened before). Here's the list :

Sign factory
Kids clothing factory
Haberdashery factory
Train suppllies factory
Lamp factory
Spearfishing supplies factory
Jam & jelly factory

Thanks again for all of the hard work. It's much appreciated
Hi Lineking,
Please open your facility manager, and find each of those facilities and make sure there is a check in the box for them. Then open them and make sure the products you want to start each have a check in their individual boxes. If those ar eall checked them open the ingredient planner in each of those facilities and see if there are any shortages of any ingredients.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Yesterday, 11:41 PM
Account Not Linked

Question Train issues

My ID is 1537975913
I was able to dispatch 2 of my 3 trains. The third train, I unload then try to dispatch and receive this error.
This train can not be dispatched because it contains a Long Container Car that is already dispatched as part of another train on this farm.
I only have 1 train on my farm.
Please let me know how to fix this so the train will unload.
Old Yesterday, 11:48 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cshafton View Post
My ID is 1537975913
I was able to dispatch 2 of my 3 trains. The third train, I unload then try to dispatch and receive this error.
This train can not be dispatched because it contains a Long Container Car that is already dispatched as part of another train on this farm.
I only have 1 train on my farm.
Please let me know how to fix this so the train will unload.
Hi Cshafton,
You said you unloaded it and got an error trying to dispatch it, so it should already be unloaded.

Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try to dispatch it again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Today, 12:14 AM

okay, all the factories and items were checked and in only a couple of instances, a few ingredients were missing and when I strted them manually this afternoon, the percentages reflected the ingredient shortage. Therefore, the problem's not on my end per se.