Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Apr 11 2021, 10:41 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDJ13 View Post
Hi

I have tried over the last few days to get products from my facilities on Farms 17 & 18. I have done the facilities individually and with the Facility Manager. I am not getting more products added to my store. I have written down how many of each product I have before I try to harvest them. When I check after, there are no additional products in my store. This happens both with the Facility Manager (which tells me no products were available for store at the time) and without it. It only affects those two farms. The other farms are getting some product each time I try it.

Please let me know if there is anything else I should try, or if it is something that needs to be fixed.

Thanks,
Debbie 100000187697715
Hi Debbie,
From what I can see they are producing. All of those facilities on 17 & 18 will have their next batch ready in 38 minutes. I will check them again at that time, but from what I see is they are producing. The winery does take a lot longer to produce, but I can't see any reason why they would not be producing. You have them fully loaded.

EDIT: I went back to those 2 farms and see that all of the facilities on those farms show completed production now. So they are working. Try checking the Pending tab and see if there are products ready and how many, then store directly from those facilities first before you go to the facility manager. Then check your storage to nmake sure the amounts went up by the amounts you saw in the facilities.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Apr 11 2021 at 11:13 PM.
Old Apr 11 2021, 10:44 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaScobee View Post
Since I purchased my cargo ship I have NOT been able to click on the ship in the farm it sits on (#15 I think) without the entire game freezing. Is that because the ships aren't back in the game yet? If that's the case, why did the game let me purchase one? Thanks.

My user ID is in the message signature.

Attaching an image to show what's happening.
Hi LisaScobee,
The ships are not available for use yet. You can not do anything with them.
It allowed you to purchase it, because that section of the store was opened up for the trains.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 11 2021, 10:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi LisaScobee,
The ships are not available for use yet. You can not do anything with them.
It allowed you to purchase it, because that section of the store was opened up for the trains.
Ohhhh! OK thx
Old Apr 11 2021, 11:15 PM

Hello Mods & Devs!

Thanks for adding trains back.

I see that Quests are coming back soon. However, there are lots of newer players who have few or no animals of the type purchased in the Store. If something requiring wool, for instance is in a quest, once they are reinstated, those farmers have no way get the animals so they can harvest the wool to be used in those processes.

Hopefully this has been considered and simply not stated, with the intent of restoring animal acquisitions of this type at or before the time of quest re-integration.

Webs
Old Apr 12 2021, 12:19 AM

Question Flags?

My New Zealand flag is in my storage and it says "Coming soon" when I try to place it on a farm. Shouldn't it be working as a "static" version?
Old Apr 12 2021, 03:24 AM

Thank you all so much for your hard work. I am reporting a problem with my husbands account - 1116541159. He is unable to get past the first 50 gifts. When he tries to collect the next gifts,its a repeat of the first set. He would appreciate your help with this matter,thank you
Old Apr 12 2021, 04:46 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webs View Post
Hello Mods & Devs!

Thanks for adding trains back.

I see that Quests are coming back soon. However, there are lots of newer players who have few or no animals of the type purchased in the Store. If something requiring wool, for instance is in a quest, once they are reinstated, those farmers have no way get the animals so they can harvest the wool to be used in those processes.

Hopefully this has been considered and simply not stated, with the intent of restoring animal acquisitions of this type at or before the time of quest re-integration.

Webs
Hi Webs,

We will be taking everything into consideration when we test them before they are released.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Apr 12 2021, 04:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaScobee View Post
My New Zealand flag is in my storage and it says "Coming soon" when I try to place it on a farm. Shouldn't it be working as a "static" version?
Hi LisaScobee,

Only the flags that were already out on farms can be seen at this time, you can't get the Farm Cash out of storage yet. The devs are aware of this.

Clickable Help Links:

Old Apr 12 2021, 05:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irene Jater View Post
Thank you all so much for your hard work. I am reporting a problem with my husbands account - 1116541159. He is unable to get past the first 50 gifts. When he tries to collect the next gifts,its a repeat of the first set. He would appreciate your help with this matter,thank you
Hi Irene Jater,

For future reference it's better if your husband posts his issues himself in the forum so we can work with him.
Thank you for providing your husbands ID.

For stuck gifts that don't clear from the My Requests page, please ask him to follow these instructions if he needs them:
  1. While logged into Facebook, he needs to click on this link to go to the Facebook Games Activity area of Facebook.

2. Find his Farm Town Requests on that page and click the X on all the ones that he knows are stuck in the My Requests page to clear them out.

That page can only show up to 100 gifts at a time, if there is more than that amount stuck he will need to return to that page again to clear any more out before My Requests will start working again.

Please do not try accepting the stuck gifts or try boosting any trains from that page. If any of the train requests are stuck, the X needs to be clicked on those as well.

3. Then please also run FT memcache to clear any stray data that may have been causing a problem. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared.

4. Then close the browser, reopen and try My Requests again and see if that corrects the problem for him.

Clickable Help Links:

Old Apr 12 2021, 05:29 AM

100000395535139 ) I have a farm or two that says there are wasted crops on several plotts when checking the show crops but nothing wasted when I go to the farm.
Closed Thread