Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 09 2021, 05:30 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannyg View Post
1662452922 Please can you sort the storage out i am loosing loads the biggest example is i have been exchanging all gifts (minimum 50 a day) exchanging them for gladioli planting then putting them into storage i have been doing this for over a week and have just gone to plant them only to find i have 163 just on 1 hit 50 x 5 is 250 and this has been over a week so i should have more? (aA lot more)
Hi grannyg,

Thank you for providing your ID.

At the time of this post, we are seeing that you have 441 glads in your gift box and 980 glads in your item storage. Are you not seeing that?

I have just tried exchanging gifts for glads and I am getting the correct amount in the gift box and they are making it to storage fine here. I have also tested the planting options you have for the tools you own and those are also working fine here.

There are several reasons why you may not have been getting the correct amount, I will list those for you so you can check if any of those could be what is happening:
  • When you exchanged the gifts for glads, were there any neighbour requests showing on that page, if there were then that reduces the amount of gifts on that page so you wouldn't get 50 gifts of glads.

• Did you notice if anyone had sent you more than one gift at a time? If someone sends you more than one gift at a time, those methods don't always work every time so may be why the amount you got was reduced.

• When you were exchanging/accepting gifts, did you notice if any of them looked like ones you may have already tried to accept previously? If previously accepted gifts don't clear from My Requests you don't get them again when you try to accept them.

If you don't think any of those could be the cause or you can't see the numbers of glads I have listed in either your gift box or item storage, please clear your FT memcache in case there is anything in your data that may be causing a problem. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. That should correct whatever the problem was that was preventing you getting as many flowers moving forwards. Then try just accepting one gift of glads, load the game then check that the correct amount made it to the gift box and also got correctly added to your item storage when you stored them

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Apr 09 2021, 09:30 AM

Default Add Farm

Hi, I am unable to add another farm. Just hangs on processing.
Thanks 545844086
Old Apr 09 2021, 09:36 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damnfinesplendid View Post
Hi, I am unable to add another farm. Just hangs on processing.
Thanks 545844086
Hi Damnfinesplendid,
I checked your data and nothing was processed for it so no charge on it.
Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 09 2021, 02:53 PM

farm cash not given with big jobs...
Old Apr 09 2021, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gogga View Post
farm cash not given with big jobs...
Hi gogga

Do you mean you level up but farmcash was not added?

Please let us know your User ID number, you find it into brackets in the message above the game screen.
Old Apr 09 2021, 04:40 PM

Default full screen/freezing issue

My unser ID is 610634811.

While using Safari I am unable to enlarge my farm to full screen.

While using Chrome I can enlarge my farm to full screen but it keeps locking up and I have to reboot.

Is there a fix for this.
Old Apr 09 2021, 04:49 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by alsop@austin.rr.com View Post
My unser ID is 610634811.

While using Safari I am unable to enlarge my farm to full screen.

While using Chrome I can enlarge my farm to full screen but it keeps locking up and I have to reboot.

Is there a fix for this.
Hi alsop,
Many have reported problems on Mac computers with both Safari and Chrome. Some have found Opera works better.

The freezing in Chrome may be happening if your farms are heavily covered and it is having trouble loading everything. Before you go to full screen try turning off anything you don't need for the work on that farm.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 09 2021, 05:34 PM

Exclamation Support

Hello, on my farm 27, so I can layer fish, but it's not working. The fish appears in a shadow & won't lay down. Help Plz!!! Thanks.

Last edited by Taz D; Apr 09 2021 at 05:40 PM. Reason: Removed layering instructions
Old Apr 09 2021, 05:39 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeannettemann View Post
Hello, on my farm 27, so I can layer fish, but it's not working. The fish appears in a shadow & won't lay down. Help Plz!!! Thanks.
Hi Jeanettemann,
I am sorry, but we can not help you with this as what you are trying to do is layering. We are not allowed nor can we allow others to post any instructions in the forums concerning layering.

We do not know what tricks that previously worked in the Flash version will work in the HTML version. The developers are working on getting all the normal functions back in the game and are not looking at the layering tricks currently.
Old Apr 09 2021, 08:22 PM
Senior Moderator

Raul has released the following update:

Post Release Updates - April 9th, 9:10PM
  • Enabled Trains: You can now manage single trains by clicking on them in the farm and selecting the 'Show Train Details' option
  • Enabled Train Manager: Manage all your trains from a single place. You can also manage your neighbours trains if you have their permission to do so.
  • Enabled 'Trains' category in the store
  • All players that started playing Farmtown with the Unity/WebGL version had missing sex and avatar configuration. The next time they load the game, they will see a new setup screen where they can enter their avatar name, sex and reconfigure their avatar look and feel.
  • Added the 'Consuming Specific Ingredient' filter to the Facility Manager
Closed Thread