Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Mar 29 2021, 01:43 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbyal View Post
Hi

I have a farmer who helped me work my farms but her last message has disappeared from my inbox. Is there any way to retrieve previous messages.

Thanks
Hi Chubbyal,
I moved your post to the subject thread aboutmessaging.
If you are not seeing it in the inbox (yellow envelope) then there isn't any way to retrieve it. But it should be there as the box will hold 50 messages. If you have another message from them then you can open that and then check the history for that person.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 29 2021, 02:19 PM

Default Upgrade Issue

I have upgraded a few of my farms. Each time I've noticed a few "tag alongs", Avatars with names visible.
I have attached a screen print of the most recent.
Thank you.
Donna Henderson
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Farm Town Upgrade Tag Alongs From Realtor.jpg (86.5 KB, 6 views)
Old Mar 29 2021, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna Henderson View Post
I have upgraded a few of my farms. Each time I've noticed a few "tag alongs", Avatars with names visible.
I have attached a screen print of the most recent.
Thank you.
Donna Henderson
Hi Donna

They are probably ghosts showing up on the farm when you go back from the realtor office.

They are not really there and should disappear after refreshing the farm, we had that problem with flash version from time to time.

Thank you for your report.
Old Mar 29 2021, 04:25 PM
Account Not Linked

Red face When

When will we be able to play the game again????
Old Mar 29 2021, 04:29 PM

just wanna say thank you so much for the "Map" what an excellent addition to the new HTML5 version of the game. the game runs faster the graphics are smoother. yes from time to time as long serving players we get the "withdrawals" from features we so much love and play all day everyday big thank you to the moderators who have answered the same questions a million and 1 times over and over you all deserve a big medal and a huge thank you from all us players and also the developers Raul and team a huge thank you for allowing us to continue this wonderful crazy farm game for many more years to come and heres to bigger and better things
Old Mar 29 2021, 04:29 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biddlelum View Post
When will we be able to play the game again????
Hi Biddledum,
You can play the game now and have been able to play since the migration started. Some functions are still not added yet, but they have been adding more since the start.
You can find what is currently available in the first post on the first page of this thread.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 29 2021, 05:27 PM

Hi, I have upgraded my farm 15 today, and moved over my facilities, to plow new area, and it will not let me plow section. eventually found error is coming up, which I think is trying to tell me there is a hidden facility of a watermill there. 4 hours later I have gone back and it is still missing and still cannot plow that area. facilities has confirmed still on that farm. I am now stuck. message copied as:- 2021-03-29 22:17:08.443 WARNERROR: DownloadWorker-3.DownloadAsync. Error getting: https://cdn.slashkey.com/flash/farm/...31-235959/Item Assets/items/watermill3/watermill2.dxt5 - Unknown Error

Julie user ID: 1320136567
Old Mar 29 2021, 05:39 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by brewergirl1961 View Post
Hi, I have upgraded my farm 15 today, and moved over my facilities, to plow new area, and it will not let me plow section. eventually found error is coming up, which I think is trying to tell me there is a hidden facility of a watermill there. 4 hours later I have gone back and it is still missing and still cannot plow that area. facilities has confirmed still on that farm. I am now stuck. message copied as:- 2021-03-29 22:17:08.443 WARNERROR: DownloadWorker-3.DownloadAsync. Error getting: https://cdn.slashkey.com/flash/farm/...31-235959/Item Assets/items/watermill3/watermill2.dxt5 - Unknown Error

Julie user ID: 1320136567
Hi Julie,
There is a problem with older watermills in a certain rotation are not showing on the farms. Unfortunately there is no way for you to move it or delete it, so you are not going to be able to plow where that is sitting.
Old Mar 29 2021, 06:32 PM

Hi, I was wondering if the temporary little squares are going to be back in the game soon. When we hide trees etc, there used to be temporary little red squares that would show where the items are, so you know where you can add other trees etc. Thanks
Old Mar 29 2021, 06:36 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandgar View Post
Hi, I was wondering if the temporary little squares are going to be back in the game soon. When we hide trees etc, there used to be temporary little red squares that would show where the items are, so you know where you can add other trees etc. Thanks
Hi Sandgar,
The developers do not tell us when anything will be added back in. The only thing I can tell you is watch the first post of this thread for any additional functions that get added back.
Closed Thread