Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 09 2021, 10:39 PM

Thank you. I have tried signing off, closing everything down for Chrome and even waiting a few minutes to log back on, but it does not seem to work for me. So it appears my only hope is to get on before 12noon and do what I can then.
Old Feb 09 2021, 10:48 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbarbee View Post
Thank you. I have tried signing off, closing everything down for Chrome and even waiting a few minutes to log back on, but it does not seem to work for me. So it appears my only hope is to get on before 12noon and do what I can then.
Hi pbarbee,
The time frame is rather strange. If you can try getting on several days in the morning before 12:00 and make sure that works every time. Also see how long you can stay on into the afternoon. Then shut down and try to get back in during the afternoon.
What kind of internet connection are you on?

Is it hardwired (phone line) or a wifi link or satellite into the house?

It could be since there are certain times you can get on and others you can't that there is some reason that you are not getting enough signal speed or level that is preventing it from loading correctly in the afternoon.

It could also be something running on your computer in the background during the afternoon that could be interfering with the loading, such as an anti-virus or anti-malware scan.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 09 2021, 11:19 PM

Thanks I will keep that in mind.

On Foxfire checked everything there, but my problem is when I go to collect my gifts and go to exchange them, it shows I have exchanged them, but they are not exchanged and I cannot collect them either. Also it shows that I have sent gifts, but no one I sent them to ever gets them.

For my internet I am using a hard wired phone line and sometimes wifi, but get the same results no matter which I am using.
Old Feb 09 2021, 11:27 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbarbee View Post
Thanks I will keep that in mind.

On Foxfire checked everything there, but my problem is when I go to collect my gifts and go to exchange them, it shows I have exchanged them, but they are not exchanged and I cannot collect them either. Also it shows that I have sent gifts, but no one I sent them to ever gets them.

For my internet I am using a hard wired phone line and sometimes wifi, but get the same results no matter which I am using.

Hi pbarbee,
Are you sending the gifts by the Send gifts tab or by returning gifts from the MY Requests? If it is the My Requests and you are not getting the gifts when you accept them then you could have stuck gifts. If that is the case then any return gifts may not go through either.
Please click in the following link and see if you have gifts there:

https://www.facebook.com/games/activity

That is the Facebook Activity games page and if you see gifts there, but not in your My Requests, then there was a problem with gifts not going through facebook to the game.

If your gifts are showing up in Activity for Facebook, try to accept 2 or 3 and check if they go to your gift box. If they show up in your gift box, then you can continue accepting them 1 by 1.

If they dont go into your gift box, then those gifts were previously accepted using your My Requests tab and it is better to ignore them 1x1 by clicking in the X

Sometimes after accepting or ignoring gifts through Activity they show up again in My Request without problems but other times you have to wait a few days to get your gifts in your My Requests correctly.

I will give you the link from our Game Guide where it is explained how to use the Activity in Facebook.

Here is the link to the old method for accepting gifts, hope it will help you

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...50#post6364950

If you connection contiunues to be ok in the morning and bad in the afternoon I would contact your ISP and have them check to see if they can find a problem. I had a problem with mine that I would get a huge drop in data transfer in and out during certain hours of the evening. They finally found a break in the lines that was causing this.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 10 2021, 11:56 AM

Question Screen freeze

freezing screens.jpg
When attempting to fish using multiple mouse clicks by hand, screen freezes.
Screen does not recover with wait clicks; close FT on browser and restart game
This may be a known issue. I just returned to the game yeserday.
Thank you.
Donna Henderson
Old Feb 10 2021, 12:06 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna Henderson View Post
Attachment 24594
When attempting to fish using multiple mouse clicks by hand, screen freezes.
Screen does not recover with wait clicks; close FT on browser and restart game
This may be a known issue. I just returned to the game yeserday.
Thank you.
Donna Henderson
Hi Donna,
I moved your post to the HTML5/WebGL version of the Game: Not loading or frequent crashes or game too slow where we ask you please post any errors.
I will copy your post to a closed thread for the developers to look into this.
You might want to try slowing down on your clicking so the game can keep up with your fishing. Are these waters layered on the farm you were working on?
Old Feb 10 2021, 05:40 PM

WebGL Supported and Enabled. Type: WebGL 2.0
GPU-Vendor: Google Inc.
GPU-Renderer: Google SwiftShader..black screen..1026515247438804
Old Feb 10 2021, 06:00 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhondajackson View Post
WebGL Supported and Enabled. Type: WebGL 2.0
GPU-Vendor: Google Inc.
GPU-Renderer: Google SwiftShader..black screen..1026515247438804
Hi rhondajackson,
I moved your post to the subject thread about the HTML loading problems and errors. Please when you have a problem loading or get an error that you post it in this thread and not in the Game Migration Updates thread.

I am looking at what you posted and I don't see anything wrong with what you listed. What is the problem you encountered?

I do see that your computer uses Google SwiftShader. The developers do have infor mation about this in the first post of this thread.
Old Feb 11 2021, 02:06 PM

Default not sure where to post this

working on my facilities and noticed this message at the bottom
2021-02-11 20:01:02.249 WARNWARNING: DOTween Log: DOTWEEN Target or field is missing/null () Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

not sure what that means
Old Feb 11 2021, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tammyjo408 View Post
working on my facilities and noticed this message at the bottom
2021-02-11 20:01:02.249 WARNWARNING: DOTween Log: DOTWEEN Target or field is missing/null () Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

not sure what that means
Hi tammyjo408

I moved your post to the HTML5 thread.

The developers are aware of this error showing up in the console and are looking into it.

Is your game freezing when you get the error or you can continue working?
Closed Thread

Tags
black screen, web gl