Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 09 2021, 06:30 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffie1943 View Post
USER ID number ( 787339060 ) My watermill on Farm 1 refuses to load. I've removed everything around it, to no avail. Please stop by and figure this annoying detail out. I know I can't use my facilities even though I've bought every facility you folks ever sold - so right now I'm getting quite uneasy about your ability to restore the game I've used to keep calm for 10 years. I really need my facilities to work. Thank you. I have copied and pasted the html of the yellowed error below.
Muffie / Linda
------------------------------------
2021-02-10 00:21:32.160 WARNERROR: DownloadWorker-4.DonwloadAsync. Error getting: https://cdn.slashkey.com/flash/farm/...31-235959/Item Assets/items/watermill3/watermill2.png - Unknown Error
2021-02-10 00:21:32.698 WARNERROR: DownloadWorker-1.DonwloadAsync. Error getting: https://cdn.slashkey.com/flash/farm/...31-235959/Item Assets/items/watermill3/watermill2.png - Unknown Error
2021-02-10 00:21:32.701 WARNERROR: DownloadWorker-5.DonwloadAsync. Error getting: https://cdn.slashkey.com/flash/farm/...31-235959/Item Assets/items/watermill3/watermill2.png - Unknown Error
Hi Linda,
This is already a known issue for some. The developers are aware of this and will fix it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 09 2021, 06:47 PM

Thank you so much TAZ and Alexandra! I truly appreciate the tech team's group effort to make this transition!! This is the ONLY game in FB I will miss if anything happens to it. I have been playing FT ever since it began its business and I still like this game after so many years. I hope it will be up soon.

Thanks all!!!!

#39. https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...385&farm_ix=38 - Sandie's Mini Farm
#29. https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...385&farm_ix=28 - Venus and Mars
#21. https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...385&farm_ix=20 - Donald Trump's Town
#14. https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...385&farm_ix=13 - Owla's Farm
Old Feb 09 2021, 07:29 PM

I have a question about crops: For the past month, I have been planting all of the crops. I have a good sprinkler so I harvest most of the crops every day & the rest every other day. Am I wasting my time planting & harvesting? I was thinking I would store them up until I could use them in my facilities eventually. If the crops aren't really storing up, then I won't waste the 3 hours a day I spend farming. Thank you!
Old Feb 09 2021, 07:36 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjmckain View Post
I have a question about crops: For the past month, I have been planting all of the crops. I have a good sprinkler so I harvest most of the crops every day & the rest every other day. Am I wasting my time planting & harvesting? I was thinking I would store them up until I could use them in my facilities eventually. If the crops aren't really storing up, then I won't waste the 3 hours a day I spend farming. Thank you!
Hi pjmckain,
I moved your post to the Game Migration Updates thread since you are able to play. The HTML thread is only for those having loading problems.
The crops you are harvesting are storing. You can check in your storage.

You can find what is currently available in the first post of this thread and watch that post for any additional functions to be added.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 09 2021, 07:37 PM

Have returned to the New Farm Town for the first time in nearly a year. So far I understand the instructions grayed out tools, loading issues, etc. My farms are loading without issues.
The problem I've encountered is using the tool harvest/plow/seed. I cannot determine if my clicks are planting. Message shows the name of crop and time but the visual of the "EYE" appears to be partially open when attempting to plant. I remember that feature could display remaining plots that needed planting, etc. Is this not fully functioning?
Thanks.
Donna Henderson 1422693101
Old Feb 09 2021, 08:04 PM
Account Not Linked

I don't seem to be able to hire anyone yet as my "map" function does not load. Am I missing something or is it really not working/
Old Feb 09 2021, 08:09 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna Henderson View Post
Have returned to the New Farm Town for the first time in nearly a year. So far I understand the instructions grayed out tools, loading issues, etc. My farms are loading without issues.
The problem I've encountered is using the tool harvest/plow/seed. I cannot determine if my clicks are planting. Message shows the name of crop and time but the visual of the "EYE" appears to be partially open when attempting to plant. I remember that feature could display remaining plots that needed planting, etc. Is this not fully functioning?
Thanks.
Donna Henderson 1422693101
Hi Donna,
I moved your post to the Bame Migration Updates thread.
The eye is partially open because while it does hide anything else on the farms when working crops it will not hide the crop fields as you plant them so you can see what you have planted and what you are harvesting plowing and planting currently.
You can find what is currently working in the first post of this thread as well as watch it for any future functions as they are added.
Old Feb 09 2021, 08:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by milliejs View Post
I don't seem to be able to hire anyone yet as my "map" function does not load. Am I missing something or is it really not working/
Hi milliejs,
I moved your post to the subject thread about the Game Migration Updates since you are able to play.
The map function is not available yet. You can find what is currently working in the first post of this thread as well as watch it for any future functions as they are added.
Old Feb 10 2021, 09:30 AM

User Id 1545131279
I just have a question since I have been hearing from some players that they can harvest animals?
If this is so mine are not harvesting yet. Click the shed but nothing apparently happens. Are the animal sheds harvestable or will they be so when the facilities are ready to go?
Old Feb 10 2021, 09:35 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIAP27 View Post
User Id 1545131279
I just have a question since I have been hearing from some players that they can harvest animals?
If this is so mine are not harvesting yet. Click the shed but nothing apparently happens. Are the animal sheds harvestable or will they be so when the facilities are ready to go?
Hi Riap,
The animal sheds are harvestable now. If you are harvesting the ones on farm 1 then you do not see the text to show how much you got. All other farms will show the text for the amounts. The farm 1 glitch is known and the developers will fix that.
Closed Thread