Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 30 2021, 04:50 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to Biker Dash

My purple sprinkler, which is supposed to allow me to irrigate all farms at once, is only allowing me to irrigate one farm at a time. even when I select multiple farms, it will only irrigate the first farm of the selected farms to irrigate.

[EDIT 1]
Okay, after posting this, I notice that the FC count remained unchanged. Uncertain if it was a glitch or possibly something else, I exited the game and came back. Upon coming back, the FC count remained unchanged, and the purple sprinkler I had attempted to purchase and use was now no longer in my inventory.

[EDIT 2]
Okay, I bought the green manure spreader instead to fertilize all farms at once, and that worked perfectly, and the expected FC reduction occurred. Could it be that I needed to buy the sprinkler before the purple one BEFORE buying the purple one?

Last edited by Biker Dash; Jan 30 2021 at 05:06 AM. Reason: Added info as it occurs
Old Jan 30 2021, 06:12 AM

I still can not load my facilities and can not go to market. Would really like to be able to play again My number is 827910681 Thank you for any help
Old Jan 30 2021, 06:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tractor Man View Post
Not sure if this question has been asked or not.
While the facilities are off line are they still producing? Or when they come back on line will they be at the same production levels as before or will they need fully reloading again. If thats the case it will be a good time to move some of them around while they are empty.
Thanks.

Hi Tractor Man

I cant answer your question as we dont know what will happen with the facilities, we have to wait till they are added to the game.

I wouldnt move them to storage just in case they finished their production and you could have products to store.
Old Jan 30 2021, 06:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biker Dash View Post
My purple sprinkler, which is supposed to allow me to irrigate all farms at once, is only allowing me to irrigate one farm at a time. even when I select multiple farms, it will only irrigate the first farm of the selected farms to irrigate.

[EDIT 1]
Okay, after posting this, I notice that the FC count remained unchanged. Uncertain if it was a glitch or possibly something else, I exited the game and came back. Upon coming back, the FC count remained unchanged, and the purple sprinkler I had attempted to purchase and use was now no longer in my inventory.

[EDIT 2]
Okay, I bought the green manure spreader instead to fertilize all farms at once, and that worked perfectly, and the expected FC reduction occurred. Could it be that I needed to buy the sprinkler before the purple one BEFORE buying the purple one?
Hi Biker Dash

You have to purchase tools in size order.

I had a look at your data, and you own the Brow, Red and Orange Mobile Sprinkler in your storage.

In order to purchase the purple one you first need to buy the Green Mobile Sprinkler.
Old Jan 30 2021, 06:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by palestinejan View Post
I still can not load my facilities and can not go to market. Would really like to be able to play again My number is 827910681 Thank you for any help
Hi palestinejan

I moved your post to the Migration thread as you dont have problems loading the game. The HTML5 thread is for farmers having loading issues, so if you have questions, please post them in this thread.

Those options have not been added yet, you can go to Market to sell to Tom though.

You can find the information in the first page, first post of this thread, with more useful information if you scroll down the page.
We update that thread as soon as any new feature is added.
Old Jan 30 2021, 08:01 AM

So, how much longer for being able to mass harvest animals??? Shoot, before the game is normal. Like Ellie, I've been playing a long time but I'm losing interest as I'm sure a lot of others are. Seems like you would have professionals do the work so you could get it back up and make money again.
Old Jan 30 2021, 08:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by debhurst51 View Post
So, how much longer for being able to mass harvest animals??? Shoot, before the game is normal. Like Ellie, I've been playing a long time but I'm losing interest as I'm sure a lot of others are. Seems like you would have professionals do the work so you could get it back up and make money again.
Hi debhurst51

I moved your post to the Migration threas as you dont have problems loading the game.
The HTML5 thread is for farmers having loading issues, so if you have questions about features please post in this thread.

There is no time, developers are working full time but they cant release all features at once or we will get multiple issues and it would be impossible to catch all errors and fix them. It is not easy to complete migrate a 12 years game with monthly releases.
Every feature has to be fully tested before realising and if an issue is found then the times to get them to all of us change and that issue has to be fixed and sometimes it is not simple or easy.
Old Jan 30 2021, 08:33 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Having Problems

User ID 1719378853 My Farm town hasn't worked right since January 1. Somethings does but I can't go to neighbors and tend their fields, can't go to Map. can someone plz help thanks
Old Jan 30 2021, 09:12 AM

Default desgner

Do you know when they are going to get the map working
Old Jan 30 2021, 09:18 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by freemanwpb View Post
Do you know when they are going to get the map working
Hi freemanwpb,
The developers do not tell us in advance what they will add next. You can find what is currently available in the first post of this thread abd watch it just like any release for updates.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread