Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jan 29 2021, 06:44 AM

Default Still can not play

Good Morning,

I may be missing something. I still can not play or go to the market for work. I miss playing my game at the end of my shift. It says my HTML is off? Not clear as to what that is. Please guide me. Thank You
Old Jan 29 2021, 07:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keef View Post
I'd like to thank Taz, Mary, and the Developers for their help in this problem, Great Work and thanks again

Keef
Hi Keef

You are very welcome
Old Jan 29 2021, 07:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by allansmed View Post
My username is allansmed.....My farmtown id number is 544236895.
The last checkpoint to load is " map loaded mem 76/28/105/256 mb "

It actually loads a large proportion of my farm. But i do not have an Avatar nor can i open the Map facility. The farm is unplayable
Hi allansmed

I moved your post to the Migration thread as you are not having problems loading your farms.
The HTML5 thread if for those farmers having issues loading their farms.

Those features are not available yet. Please go to the first post, first page of this thread where it is posted which features are available right now and which ones have not been added yet.

If you scroll down the page, you will find useful information about the features.
We will update that thread as soon as new features are added.
Old Jan 29 2021, 07:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosemisner View Post
Good Morning,

I may be missing something. I still can not play or go to the market for work. I miss playing my game at the end of my shift. It says my HTML is off? Not clear as to what that is. Please guide me. Thank You
Hi rosemisner

I moved your post to the Migration thread.

The map is not available yet. Please go to the first post, first page of this thread where it is posted which features are available right now and which ones have not been added yet.

If you scroll down the page, you will find useful information about the features.
We will update that thread as soon as new features are added.
Old Jan 29 2021, 07:38 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to leighwj1960

I am a SN for a couple of friends and have found that on some farms when I go to Harvest, Plow and plant I'm getting the message that the farmer doesn't want any crops planted. When I checked with my friend she said that all of her farms had a crop selection and the ones with the problems the selection was Any X day crops. She does this so that everything on the farm (trees, flowers, crops) is ready at the same time.
Old Jan 29 2021, 07:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leighwj1960 View Post
I am a SN for a couple of friends and have found that on some farms when I go to Harvest, Plow and plant I'm getting the message that the farmer doesn't want any crops planted. When I checked with my friend she said that all of her farms had a crop selection and the ones with the problems the selection was Any X day crops. She does this so that everything on the farm (trees, flowers, crops) is ready at the same time.

Hi leighwj1960

We are going to test what you are reporting and if there is any issue, we will let the developers know.

Are you using a particular combine for the jobs? Is this happening with any time crops she selected?

Thanks
Old Jan 29 2021, 09:51 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by leighwj1960 View Post
Hi leighwj,
I have tested this and all farms my SN had set for a specific time length crop all came up with the correct list of seeds for the time length set. Have her redo all of those and then save it and restart her farms and see if that helps.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 29 2021, 09:52 AM

Don't have a clue if this is the right thread so please move if not

Problem

I have been away for the last 6 weeks so missed a lot.

Where is the market place and the Inn. I usually hire through this way but is now gone.
Does this mean you must work your own farms??
Old Jan 29 2021, 10:02 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingmanFarm View Post
Don't have a clue if this is the right thread so please move if not

Problem

I have been away for the last 6 weeks so missed a lot.

Where is the market place and the Inn. I usually hire through this way but is now gone.
Does this mean you must work your own farms??
Hi Wingman,
I moved your post to the Game Migration thread as you are not having problems loading the game. Please post any questions or problems in this thread about the new version.

This is a restricted version of the game meaning some functions are not available yet. You can find what is available in the first post of this thread. That is where any updates and added functions will also be posted when they come available.

Bottom line is yes you either have to work your own farms or have a super neighbor do them for now.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 29 2021, 11:18 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to Biker Dash

I got a question, seems this would be the proper place to ask: is there any word on when we might get facilities and the marketplace back? I feel many here would love to hear some news on the subject.
Closed Thread