Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 31 2009, 01:37 PM

I got a problem...... when this update finish.... i harvest my pineapple and i got 2.3 mi. but when i refresh the page..... i got only 1.4 mil.
Old Dec 31 2009, 01:39 PM

Cool No Fuel for Neighbors helped

Last night when I refueled, I did not get any fuel for all the neighbors I helped.

By the way, thank you for a great game, I love it - it relaxes me when I have one of my anxious moments. Keep up the Great work, and to all the moderators - Happy New Year!!
Old Dec 31 2009, 02:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kizmet59 View Post
Last night when I refueled, I did not get any fuel for all the neighbors I helped.

By the way, thank you for a great game, I love it - it relaxes me when I have one of my anxious moments. Keep up the Great work, and to all the moderators - Happy New Year!!
When your fuel timer resets, so does your neighbor tending.
Do your tending after you are able to refuel.
Known Issues

Please Manually Link Your Facebook and/or MySpace Farm

Then Go Here: OFFICIAL THREADS
Help & Support
Suggestions

Please Read & Follow instructions in the first post as well as include the Server # in your post
(You can find this when you enter a new room - written in red)

Old Dec 31 2009, 02:17 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

As for layered farms I have worked some now... There is no longer continuous plowing... you need to rehire and follow them back to your farm then they can plow again and again.. as per pre Dec 22 release......... well that just what I had hoped for because of people that you hire that you can't get off your farm. I had only been hiring people I trust cause they will stop when you tell them to....

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 31 2009, 02:21 PM

Default fuel

The old feature would let me know when the fuel was gone and would not let me plot any more land. However the last few days I have noticed that not until the avitar reaches the plots that are "no fuel available" does it let me know and I have in the mean time tried to plot more land. I have to refresh to find out how much work I have to redo.

FYI

Dec 26 and Dec 28 2009.
Facebook
I do not recall the time. It was an after thought today to check updates and saw the new message.

Trisha Leathers (tatltell)
Fraggle's Farm
Old Dec 31 2009, 02:28 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I still can't seem to finish very many harvest jobs without encountering the "Connection to Server timed out" dialog. It's getting really old having to work around this huge dialog box in the middle of the farm I'm trying to work on. It's either I work around it, or lose almost every job I'm hired to do because if I click the green tick it kicks me back to my own farm.

I don't have this problem when I am hired to plow, but if I get it while harvesting it carries over into the plowing. I had hoped it would go away when I was rehired to plow, but it doesn't.

This has been going on since Dec. 23. I hope your developers can address this issue very soon because it's not much fun at all.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 31 2009, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oregon Grandma View Post
After reading the string here I realize that it is most likely not me or my computer, my problem with the slow processing and having my Avatar stuck for several mins at the end of a job didn't start until the update that added the new levels.

I love Farm Town, just added my second farm but am getting extremely frustrated with not being able to effectively work on anyone else's farm.

I have cleared my cache and even removed many of the animals from my farm but it makes no difference.

Is there anything else that I can do, or is this a Farm Town problem.
Is there a fix in site.
Addicted Oregon Grandma Farmer
One thing you can do is be sure you have the latest update of the flash player. Go to the Adobe site and download the newest version. Most have the best luck if they download the uninstaller and use that first. When clearing our cache be sure you are closing all browser windows and logging back onto the game so that all files are deleted.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=1239357450 This is a link to my farm.
Old Dec 31 2009, 04:12 PM

haven't been back to the market to work for others since this update, but had noticed the change to the fuel. Thank you! I did run out of money part way through the job though... not sure if the fuel was deducted at all for those fields, or if it was deducted then reimbursed once the avatar got to it, will watch for it better next time (if there is a next time). Thanks for these updates!
Old Dec 31 2009, 05:36 PM
Account Not Linked

Default locking up in full screen mode

Farmtown is still locking up in full screen mode. I have uninstalled and re-installed Adobe flash but that did not fix the problem. If I empty out my cache every time before I go in, it might work for a little while. I tried increasing the cache size, but that did not help either.
Old Dec 31 2009, 06:02 PM

On server 54 - still experiencing time outs.
Closed Thread