Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Dec 30 2011, 10:49 PM

Default New Seeds

Raul, Are you kidding me? Auto repair/supply and a Circus/supply? We can't even get any new seeds for our farms? This Is FARM TOWN! Please please please! We need new seeds!!
Old Dec 30 2011, 11:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick1 View Post
I'm sorry but this is getting to be a joke. All we get are things that make you pay for Farm Cash to get anywhere, at least for long time players. Once again I have to say that money has taken the place of fair play. It used to be you leveled up and got FC, now because people do so well, we no longer get anything, unless we wait 2 months or long for 25 levels.
It's a new year and time to find a new game, I hate doing it because I have put a lot of time into Farmtown, only to be let down again.

Gee....if we don't buy things for cash.....how are the devs going to get paid???? And if they don't get paid I'm sure they will jump ship and then we won't have the awesome game we have now. Every game I play on FB wants you to spend cash and to get the good stuff you have to. This is the only game I will spend cash on.

I am on a tight budget but will spend $20 here rather than going to the movies. That lasts a couple hours and this gives me more pleasure longer.

Thanks Raul and devs for all you do!!! Thanks for the New Years present....and have a great New Years!!!!
Old Dec 30 2011, 11:03 PM

thanks for a great game, and listening to us all, long live Farm Town, and all the friends I have made through it, Happy New Year to all of you xx
Old Dec 30 2011, 11:23 PM

Smile Thanks!!

Thanks for the update!! Going to check it out now and post the link to this thread on my wall for my friends to see, too!
Old Dec 30 2011, 11:34 PM

I love everything and have already increased 3 of my farms to 26x26. Your new pricing is much more reasonable. Thank you!

One request... Even though we're using coin to fill the mineral mine and some of the other facilities, we need to have people work them. I have mines on every one of my 12 farms and never have enough stainless steel. Same with the fish farm. I have four of them and never have enough shrimp.

Waterfall Orchard
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=1633494858
Fully decorated farms on #1 and #11

Retirement Dream
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000263088048
Fully decorated farm on #1
Old Dec 30 2011, 11:39 PM

Thanks for the great updates! I can now upgrade my other farms. Love the changes! Great job! Happy New year to all of you!!
Old Dec 30 2011, 11:46 PM

thanks devs!
Old Dec 30 2011, 11:55 PM

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post

Daily Quests/Goals, Farm 13 and New Levels coming in next release.
I really hope they don't do Quests the way they do them in FV! I know lots of people who have decided to or are thinking of quitting FV because of the Quests! I like FT because of the ease of playing at one's own pace and the ability to obtain most things when or if I choose to (although I like it a lot for the social aspects). Please, please, developers! Don't make this into something I constantly have to feel pressured about! I worry enough about my poor crops possibly wasting! That's enough worry for me!

My farm

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...9402&farm_ix=0

Last edited by ArtsyLady; Dec 30 2011 at 11:57 PM. Reason: left something out
Old Dec 30 2011, 11:56 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jwebb View Post
Raul, Are you kidding me? Auto repair/supply and a Circus/supply? We can't even get any new seeds for our farms? This Is FARM TOWN! Please please please! We need new seeds!!

Thanks for the new stuff..but..as always..would LOVE to be able to use existing crops and have new things to make in existing facilities....we are getting away from the farm life a bit too much
Old Dec 31 2011, 12:06 AM

New Flowers! Thank you so much!
Closed Thread