Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 20 2009, 06:11 PM
Account Not Linked

Default new releases

Thanks so much for all the new stuff on Farm town, I am one of those who has probs with the level changing, was 34, come in today and was 42, then went to 27, as long as it is fixed thats fine I understand there is usually teething probs, but PLEASE farm Town when will we be getting more land? My farm is so full now no space left to buy any of the new gear, I love my farm so selling what I have is no option, but with no more land it does become boring to just plant, harvest, plow and get and send gifts, so please please more land.
Yayla

Default levels

i was on 34 for ages then up to 55 then down to 37 refreshed and back up to 55 again

Thak u so much

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachgirl2 View Post
Thanks for the improvements!! I did notice that when I visited neighbors I would get the message that I had reached a new level and it was the neighbor's level. It went back to my level as soon as I returned home.
Ditto!!!

I was Level 57, went to visit a neighbor and was instantly booted down to his level.

What happened to my Sultan status?
Old Nov 20 2009, 06:14 PM
Account Not Linked

Hello all. Just wanna ask around for help,
i m having this neighbour n we got along well, we help each other until 2 weeks ago she came to my farm n cannot see me even when i m in it. I can see her but she can't see me. I also ciick on her harvest or plow button she cannot see my msg to acknowlege. when she arrive at my farm, she can only see brown leaves n cannot even clear them.
Old Nov 20 2009, 06:15 PM

Send a message via AIM to pugnachus

All the new features, gifts, are great BUT, ......now the complaint.....WE NEED MORE LAND!!!
Old Nov 20 2009, 06:15 PM

Thank you VERY MUCH for the new changes---the expanded crop selection, the additional levels, the new items, more trees, and more gifts to give/receive !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Christmas came early !!!!!!!

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=1109145615
Old Nov 20 2009, 06:17 PM

Are you kidding me? I've been at level 34 for MONTHS pleading that Farm Town do something... anything... to move the game along... and then you ROLL me back to a level 30? THIS is the thanks I get for being a loyal fan for months and not fleeing to Farmville? Thanks for nothing!
Old Nov 20 2009, 06:18 PM
Account Not Linked

Excellent, been secretly waiting for some upgrading! :P
Kind of interesting though.. I was level 31 I think, and when got in.. I said CONGRATS, your now level 44 !!! hahaha.. then down a few times.. hehe
Old Nov 20 2009, 06:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomlingevol View Post
Hello all. Just wanna ask around for help,
i m having this neighbour n we got along well, we help each other until 2 weeks ago she came to my farm n cannot see me even when i m in it. I can see her but she can't see me. I also ciick on her harvest or plow button she cannot see my msg to acknowlege. when she arrive at my farm, she can only see brown leaves n cannot even clear them.
She may have hit your ignore button by mistake. She could correct that I'm sure
Closed Thread