Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 02 2014, 11:56 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mally View Post
That is odd because it showed up the last time (the first time it was active) when I had completed 5 quests and that was not on the 7th day. After the 5th was completed today, it still didn't show up. The 6th will be done by Friday morning (day 6 too) so we'll see how it goes this weekend. With my luck, I will get a couple more 3 days to grow items so won't be able to get 2 FC yet again. The game hates me. lol It may be time to pre - set up some crops.
Once you click to collect it is not supposed to show again until the 7th day. The first time when it was released there was a glitch and some were seeing it beyond that time and some were not getting the FC. There was a fix a couple days later.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 03 2014, 06:34 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocker grrrrrl View Post
Yes, Taz D I had heard this before, from someone else. Collect your coins first. I guess that's how they keep track of whether or not a quest has been completed. So I made sure to collect the coins first, go out and come back in again, and viola... 2 FC. So this makes 3 since this thing started. I'll take it. Better than nothing.
Hello! I have a group I play with and a lot of them do quests but I don't. One of my friends is very active in quests but we don't quite understand how it works. We thought that if you collected FC at any time within 7 days, the time started over and you had to wait 7 days from that date before your quests counted for any more FC. Could you, or someone, please explain how you got 3 FC in 9 days? Thank you!

Server WF37, W10, Chrome.

Need help timing quests/crops/trees/dinner? Google 'Farm Report Alarm', it rocks the game!
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 03 2014, 06:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnana View Post
Hello! I have a group I play with and a lot of them do quests but I don't. One of my friends is very active in quests but we don't quite understand how it works. We thought that if you collected FC at any time within 7 days, the time started over and you had to wait 7 days from that date before your quests counted for any more FC. Could you, or someone, please explain how you got 3 FC in 9 days? Thank you!
Hi, if they got FC when this first started, then they would have been able to collect again 7 days later. I myself have just collected my second amount of FC totalling 3 now.

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Apr 03 2014, 07:13 AM
Account Not Linked

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbo terry View Post
I got my first - saw the offer to wait for 8 in 7 days and realized that is hard to do - sure the quests start every 20 hours but some for crops and animal harvest take 2 days to be able to move toward completion (some quests are time for 6 or 7 days before expiration) - my opinion is that 8 in 7 days under the current quest format is pretty much impossible so i will have to accept the 1 fc whenever it is offered
so yesterday I find I see the farmcash button with tally next to it of 6 in 7 days - currently have 2 unfinished - so I claim the 1 - best i can do is start 1 a day (appears the 20 hour clock starts when i start a quest) - with any luck next Thursday I might have 8 on my tally and i'll be able to collect 2 (providing I get some that can be done in a day - hard to do when i need to work my other job)
Old Apr 03 2014, 11:02 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbo terry View Post
so yesterday I find I see the farmcash button with tally next to it of 6 in 7 days - currently have 2 unfinished - so I claim the 1 - best i can do is start 1 a day (appears the 20 hour clock starts when i start a quest) - with any luck next Thursday I might have 8 on my tally and i'll be able to collect 2 (providing I get some that can be done in a day - hard to do when i need to work my other job)
I have created a chart to help people see that instead of getting 2 FC every 7 days it is easier to get 2 FC every 8th day, see below:

At the beginning you can hold some of the quests that take longer to expire in my example I held 3.

I am using something like this to get my 8 quests done and collect 2 FC every 8 days and if needed can even go to the 9th day, which that is still 6 FC a month, better than none.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Apr 03 2014, 11:13 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob T View Post
Hi, if they got FC when this first started, then they would have been able to collect again 7 days later. I myself have just collected my second amount of FC totalling 3 now.
Ok, so I guess we misunderstood the 'not being able to collect again for 7 days' part. We thought this meant that NONE of your quests counted towards FC until after you have gone 7 days after you last collected FC, like there would be a week-long dead space after you collected where the quests did not count for FC. Then after the 7 days were up after you last collected, your quests would start counting again.

Just need a confirmation that we were wrong, lol, my friend won't come here and I need to explain it to her.

Need help timing quests/crops/trees/dinner? Google 'Farm Report Alarm', it rocks the game!
Visit 's Farm

Old Apr 03 2014, 11:18 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Ok, so I guess we misunderstood the 'not being able to collect again for 7 days' part. We thought this meant that NONE of your quests counted towards FC until after you have gone 7 days after you last collected FC, like there would be a week-long dead space after you collected where the quests did not count for FC. Then after the 7 days were up after you last collected, your quests would start counting again.

Just need a confirmation that we were wrong, lol, my friend won't come here and I need to explain it to her.
There is no dead space (I thought that when they first came out), once you collect your FC then you continue doing quests and 7 days from when you collected your FC, it counts all the quests completed from the time you collected your FC til the 7th day when you become eligible to collect your FC again. You can collect FC every 7 days if you have completed enough quests.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Apr 03 2014, 11:30 AM

Level:
XP:

OK, KnightRider, that's what I needed to know, thank you very much! You give great answers!

Visit 's Farm

Old Apr 03 2014, 01:36 PM

having lots of drag and VERY slow loading of farms since levels came out, also can't fish without it hiccuping
Old Apr 03 2014, 01:39 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
OK, KnightRider, that's what I needed to know, thank you very much! You give great answers!
Your welcome, I try my best to give understandable answers.

Closed Thread