Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Mar 19 2022, 03:37 PM

Default Issues with game accepting gifts received

Acct ID: 100002550010103

I have gifts to accept and it says they are accepted, but they are not removed from the gifts list and added to my game for use.
Old Mar 19 2022, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treva S View Post
Acct ID: 100002550010103

I have gifts to accept and it says they are accepted, but they are not removed from the gifts list and added to my game for use.
Hi Treva S

I moved your post to the thread about gifts.

It looks as you have stuck gifts in your My Requests tab, then please click on this link and see if those gifts are showing up, take in mind that page can only show you up to 100 at a time: Facebook Games Activity

If those gifts were stuck gifts meaning they had already been accepted but had not cleared, then accepting them even in the games/activity will not give them to you again in the gift box. It is better to delete them one by one. You will have to clear them out of that section by clicking the X instead of Accept to clear them all out.
Old Mar 19 2022, 04:04 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
It took me four uses of the link to clear the Farm Town memory cache before the pears I was placing were acknowledged by the game as not in the gift box. While I normally would not complain about getting extra pear trees that I have not really been sent, it did prevent me from collecting pork as it kept saying my gift box was nearly full after I had already placed my pear trees on my 27th farm.

Oops. Forgot give my user number of 602895328.
H i Qivis,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about gifts.
From what I see you have 2040 pork in your gift box currently, so I can't see that it prevented you from getting the pork. When it tells you your gift box is full then it does not process any of the gifts. You do not lose them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 20 2022, 09:46 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Issue sending gifts

1811911935 I can not send gifts - after clicking on farmers list, it just spins and never loads. It doesn't matter what browser I use. I have clear everything possible & nothing works. I used my mom's log in and can send gifts so it's not my computer or browser. Thank you.
Old Mar 20 2022, 09:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBWolfen View Post
1811911935 I can not send gifts - after clicking on farmers list, it just spins and never loads. It doesn't matter what browser I use. I have clear everything possible & nothing works. I used my mom's log in and can send gifts so it's not my computer or browser. Thank you.
Hi KBWolfen

I moved your post to the thread about Gifts.

Please check if 3rd party cookies and pop ups are still allowed in your browser.
You have instructions on how to do that in the following link>
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118

Also be sure your browser is up to date and check if you have any pending update for Windows or Mac in case you use it.

The other problem you could have to not let your friends list is you have many friends playing the game and Facebook has a limit on how many you can see.

If that is the problem, then please take a look to see if you can delete some of them in case they are playing anymore. You can also go to your My Neighbors tab, DO NOT put a check mark for Show Active Players only option and set Players by Activity to see when was the last time they played the game.

If nothing works for you, then try another updated browser with 3rd party cookies and pop ups allowed in it.
Old Mar 21 2022, 03:43 PM

ID number ( 100000005439540 ) Still unable to send gifts. I can return gifts to those who send to me but cannot initiate gifting. When I go to the page to send, I get a continuing circling circle.
Old Mar 21 2022, 03:50 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Mary Ann View Post
ID number ( 100000005439540 ) Still unable to send gifts. I can return gifts to those who send to me but cannot initiate gifting. When I go to the page to send, I get a continuing circling circle.
Hi Mary Mary Ann,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about gifts.
Please check if 3rd party cookies and pop ups are still allowed in your browser.
You have instructions on how to do that in the following link>
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118

Also be sure your browser is up to date and check if you have any pending update for Windows or Mac in case you use it.

The other problem you could have that prevents your friends list from showing is you have too many Facebook friends playing the game and Facebook has a limit on how many you can see.

If that is the problem, then please take a look to see if you can delete some of them in case they are playing anymore. You can also go to your My Neighbors tab, DO NOT put a check mark for Show Active Players only option and set Players by Activity to see when was the last time they played the game.

If nothing works for you, then try another updated browser with 3rd party cookies and pop ups allowed in it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 21 2022, 04:24 PM

How many gift wise for example fuel is your gift box meant to hold if you haven't got the gifting things? The reason why I ask is because I'm only recieving 198 or less (and I can only accept 2-3 pages worth of gifts until I have to empty to accept more gifts).

It says 50 per page. Can't you put it up to 1,000 gifts per page?
Laptop: Lenovo IdeaPad 3 14ITL05, 11th Gen, i7

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...1959&farm_ix=0

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...c_location=ufi

FB profile (accepting no FR for the time being) - https://www.facebook.com/alexandrajeffery88
Old Mar 21 2022, 04:32 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandra_J View Post
How many gift wise for example fuel is your gift box meant to hold if you haven't got the gifting things? The reason why I ask is because I'm only recieving 198 or less (and I can only accept 2-3 pages worth of gifts until I have to empty to accept more gifts).

It says 50 per page. Can't you put it up to 1,000 gifts per page?
Hi Alexandra J,
According to the Game Guide chapter on gifts you will be able to keep 150 gifts on your Gift Box plus about 130 Bonuses and Ingredient Packs at the same time. Since you have gone over that then I would say you are lucky.
If you want to make a suggestion for a change please post it in the Suggestions section.
Old Mar 30 2022, 09:35 AM

For some reason I do NOT receive gifts from other neighbors for the last 5 days. I do not know how to fix the problem.
Robert

Tags
bugs and glitches, flowers, fuel, gifts, gifts issues, help & support