Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Nov 12 2010, 05:41 PM

The usual "Great Release" bots are out in force I see...never mind that yet again release notes come AFTER the release is out and most of us have already figured it out.

And this has to be the sloppiest deployment yet...by my count at least 8 servers are not letting you buy the new farm or the new facs. Nice stuff in the deployment (though I await not having to click in the gift box for each single item..like items should be summed together and only one click required to get them) but less than impressive deployment.
Old Nov 12 2010, 05:45 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Looks great. One or two of the new facilities will go on my "maybe next year" list. I would have preferred to see the hamburgers and fries added to what we can produce at the sandwich shop (and would have been glad to pay the same for that as for the new facility).
Also seems the air fresheners could have been added to the Perfume Factory (also, of course, requiring that we pay for these expanded functions).
The improvements to Storage and Market Place functions sound excellent; haven't tried them yet. Appreciate that you and your staff, Raul, are responsive to user feedback on these topics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
1. Farm 7: Below are the prices in coins. Farm Cash prices remain the same.

12x12 Farm 7: 7,000,000
14x14 Upgrade: 4,000,000
16x16 Upgrade: 5,000,000
18x18 Upgrade: 6,000,000
20x20 Upgrade: 200,000,000
22x22 Upgrade: 300,000,000
24x24 Upgrade: 400,000,000

2. 25 New Levels (60 items, all in coins): 25 new buildings and 35 new items added to the Container, Farming, Fun, Furniture, Motion and Other categories.

3. 18 Halloween items and gifts (all in coins but 2): These were launched last week.

4. 15 new Farm Machinery Implements (decorations) as gifts: This will be launched later today or tomorrow.

5. Item Storage Improvements:

- 'Items' Tab added to market window: This will allow you to sell items in your storage without putting them in your farm first.

- Filters: You can now filter items in your item storage by category. There is one special category named 'Seasonal' that contains all Seasonal items.

6. Market Improvements:

- 'Sell Half' button added: This will allow you to sell only half of your products.

- 'Sell All' button below Non-Ingredients filter: This will allow you to sell all products at once when the 'Non-Ingredients' filter is selected. Based on user feedback, we may decide to add this button to other categories as well, although this can be a little risky.

7. Value added to premium tools: If you own a farm cash tool and have enough fuel to spare, you can now use those tools when working for others. When you get to the employee's farm, the Gifts and Store icons will be replaced by any Farm Cash tool you could use.

8. Trading limit expanded: You can now buy up to 1000 products (almost a full farm with tight fields) every 12 hours with other players to meet the demand of your facilities.

9. Hamburger Restaurant: Allows you to produce burgers. You can produce burger bread in the bakery. You can catch Mahi Mahi on the Small Sea Coasts.

French Fries
Cheeseburger
Mushroom Burger
Grilled Fish Burger
Grilled Chicken Burger
Supreme Burger

10. Frozen Food Factory: Allows you to produce food. You can catch Cod on the Big Sea Coasts.

Mango Pulp
Frozen Fruits
Frozen Vegetables
Frozen Pasta
Steak TV Dinner
Fish TV Dinner
Frozen Pizza

11. Cosmetic Factory: Allows you to produce cosmetics.

Hair Wax
Mascara
Nail Polish
Foundation
Blush
Lipstick

You can produce beeswax in the Bee Farm.
You can produce cocoa butter in the Chocolate Factory.
You can produce plasticizer in the Petrochemical Plant.
You can produce talc rocks in the Open-Pit Mine.
The 'Ink Factory' was upgraded to the 'Ink and Pigments Factory', so you can produce the required pigments.

12. Air Fresheners Factory: Allows you to produce Air Fresheners.

Bathroom Air Fresheners
Incense Sticks
Scented Candles
Car Air Fresheners
Reed Diffusers
Potpourri

Enjoy!

Thanks

--Raul

Last edited by SueW170; Nov 12 2010 at 08:34 PM.
Old Nov 12 2010, 05:45 PM

Default Thank you!!!

amazing!!!!!!!!
beautiful!!!!!
Old Nov 12 2010, 05:51 PM

Amazingly amazing! Thanks so much. Off to play now!
Account Not Linked

Love it Raul!!!!!!!!!

Level:
XP:

Its on days like this im glad i can use the norwegian real estate man, i was there all alone! haha

This is an EPIC update, thanks for listening to our feedback, you guys are great!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 12 2010, 05:53 PM

Level:
XP:

The Frozen Food Factory will probably go on my "maybe next year list;" however, (just my personal thought here) I'd have paid the same for adding this function to the existing Preserves Factory -- more functionality, less layout space required. By now I have long since realized that this isn't the direction Slashkey is taking, so simply adjust and limit my layouts to what fits in both space-wise and in keeping with my FT layout concept.
Congrats, developers, on your responsiveness to users and on your creativity and dedication to providing a fun, interesting and -- yes -- educational application.

Last edited by SueW170; Nov 12 2010 at 08:31 PM.
Old Nov 12 2010, 05:57 PM

Amazing again!

Thank you guys, much appreciated!
Old Nov 12 2010, 05:59 PM
Account Not Linked

Hey Raul farm 7 connection errors and disappearing facilities....
Old Nov 12 2010, 06:00 PM

Default Where did my new Cosmetic Factory go?

One of my good friends sent me a Cosmetic Factory as a gift, I put it on my farm and after reloading the farm it has gone!!!!

Just another minor teething problem I guess.
Closed Thread