Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jan 26 2019, 08:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by storm36 View Post
i have a neighbor asking about how the SF will help with completing quests .. does the trading lifeline help with buying products needed to be produced in a factory ( not loaded) if they dont own the factory? he doesnt have all factories and services and gets to the end of the quest to find he doesnt have the facility to complete the quest.
Hi Storm,
The only way a super facility product will help with a regular quest is if they have the trading lifeline. None of the lifelines will help with the last step. You must own the facility for the last step and make the final product in your own facility.
They can find all the information on quests in the Game Guide chapter on Quests:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=489690
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 26 2019, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Storm,
The only way a super facility product will help with a regular quest is if they have the trading lifeline. None of the lifelines will help with the last step. You must own the facility for the last step and make the final product in your own facility.
They can find all the information on quests in the Game Guide chapter on Quests:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=489690
ok Taz .. ty .. that is what i thought

**My neighbors' list is full but I can still accept so I am your neighbor but will have to add you as a buddy on my end of the game. I have plenty of room for buddies.
Old Jan 27 2019, 10:04 AM

Will they be adding an Enable/Disable tab in Preferences for My Super Facility?
Old Jan 27 2019, 10:41 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudyD1651 View Post
Will they be adding an Enable/Disable tab in Preferences for My Super Facility?
Hi JudyD,
That isn't necessary. Just like the quests, if you don't start a new facility then you won't be doing that.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 27 2019, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi JudyD,
That isn't necessary. Just like the quests, if you don't start a new facility then you won't be doing that.
Ok thanks
I enjoy playing Farm Town and have played it for years way before I knew there was a Forum but all these extras they've added such as My Super Facility I can do without. The game works best for me if its fun and easy to play. Let's get back to the basics of the game. There are lots of things that need to be done to make it a better game for the players. Happy Farming!
Old Jan 27 2019, 04:09 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

was a little disconcerted when checking my super facility just now.. the amounts were in red and I thought "oh No!' but then realised it was Monday morning and so upgraded and got a new one!! love all those extra products from my fc super fac and am finding this new feature to be the best one yet, so easy and its a pleasure going to the Trade Market, lots of wonderful people there also enjoying the benefits, well done devs, keep up the good work!!
Old Jan 27 2019, 09:02 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Unhappy Table for selling crops, flowers, etc.

Before if I wanted to sell more than one type of flower, the table STAYED on flowers until I chose another category. And if I'm buying, I could see how much I had left of my limit. In short, the old selling table was better!

This NOT a suggestion, Taz D. I'm stating displeasure with a new changed in the game. There's a difference.

Last edited by Kathy813; Jan 27 2019 at 10:12 PM. Reason: My original comment was summarily dismissed!
Old Jan 27 2019, 09:17 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy813 View Post
Before if I wanted to sell more than one type of flower, the table STAYED on flowers until I chose another category. And if I'm buying, I could see how much I had left of my limit. In short, the old selling table was better!
Hi Kathy,
If you wish to make a suggestion please post it inb the Suggestions section where we organize them by subject for the developers to see. You can not start a new thread there, but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.
Old Jan 27 2019, 10:53 PM

LOVE LOVE LOVE the Super Facility!!! I have never had so much fun at the market and everyone is giving them away fast and furious, it is just fun and everyone is talking to each other too. So polite.
Old Jan 28 2019, 12:15 PM

I like the superfacility thing. I had the cinnamon factory and now the semi trailer truck. Giving items in the trade marketplace is great and fun. Giving to neighbors is awkward and so many don't understand or say they don't want items? There has to be an easier way to give to neighbors? Perhaps through the tool bar? Or perhaps an opt out so neighbors that aren't interested can block it like turning off the port.
Closed Thread