Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Aug 19 2014, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim v View Post
The lifeline I got said "This employee lifeline lets you procure goods for this quest also as an employee working others factories or facilities." First, this would be more clear without the word "also". Second, it does not work. I had everything I needed harvested and pine lumber, yellow ink and black pigment started. I worked several peoples' farms and the lifeline did not do anything. The time on the products is the same as it was before I worked the other farms. I saw the facilities being worked when I was at their farms. Is there another meaning for you can procure goods by working other peoples farms that I don't know of
"This employee lifeline lets you procure goods for this quest also as an employee working others factories or facilities." This lifeline is for you to work one of your neighbors' facilities or factories for the product(s).

My first farm-It's a work in progresshttp://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...9230&farm_ix=Y
Old Aug 19 2014, 04:31 PM

So this is the second day of the "7-day" framework. I have 5 Quests done. Gee, I sure hope I can do the other 3 in the next five days....

Same at the other acct.

Sure pays to let them only go close to the the finish line, then pop a few at once.

Actually all it does is put off the start of one 7-day after another 7-day has finished. But the few days in between is a nice break each week.

Old Aug 20 2014, 08:47 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Quest

On one quest I have to catch Tuna and I have the choice to fish someone's Big seacoast to do so. I went to market got hired, used fishing pole, caught tuna and it has not "checked that I did so? What am I doing wrong?
Old Aug 20 2014, 09:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maryholden293 View Post
On one quest I have to catch Tuna and I have the choice to fish someone's Big seacoast to do so. I went to market got hired, used fishing pole, caught tuna and it has not "checked that I did so? What am I doing wrong?
Hi Mary!

Do you have a lifeline to allow you get the tuna by working other farms?

You can read about lifelines in the following link

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...94#post5157794
Old Aug 20 2014, 11:49 AM

has happened to me a dozen times...very annoying when working quickly for someone else
Old Aug 21 2014, 12:10 PM

My lifeline said I could harvest from another farmer, but the harvest didn't show up.
Old Aug 21 2014, 12:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pattipo View Post
My lifeline said I could harvest from another farmer, but the harvest didn't show up.
Hi Pattipo,

When you use the employee lifeline, You only get 10% of the crops you harvest, so you would need to do at least 10 plots in order to get 1, unless they are fertilized, then you can get away with half.

If you need 10 plots for your quest, you would need to harvest anything between 50 and 100.

As you harvest, click on the quest icon until you have done enough for the checkmark to appear.

I hope this helps

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Aug 23 2014, 08:53 AM

Angry Up set

I am having problems with the Quest... I dont have enough Farm $ to buy all the buildings I need to buy to finish the quest.. example Choc factory and places like that.. the life line thing I cant get it to work.. need to produce something from the toy factory dont have that..cant ask for help.. I dont know how people are finishing the quest if you cant do everything in the quest.. need to produce cinnamon bundles cant do that.. no factory for that.. Im level 371 it really isnt work the stress..Just another farm game .. thanks
Old Aug 23 2014, 05:17 PM

Default I hate it........

I hate just one more quest to do to get 2 cash and I had two long quests to do..........and they took longer......then I look and 2 quests were taken away............and I had bought 2 factories to do them.......I THINK IF U DO 8 NO MATTER HOW LONG IT TAKES U.....U SHOULD GET THE 2 FARMCASH....IT WAS NOT FAIR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Aug 24 2014, 12:30 PM

Default help with quest

I need wall paper do not have the factory, got the trader lifeline so how do I get the wall paper?