Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Oct 15 2017, 04:52 PM

How do I give a super neighbor some of my fuel? I can't seem to figure it out.
Old Oct 15 2017, 05:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by missanna View Post
How do I give a super neighbor some of my fuel? I can't seem to figure it out.
Hi missanna

You can allow your fuel when you go to marketplace and hire someone for your farms.

When you get the pop up to select the jobs, then you have the option to allow your fuel and your tools, you only need to put the check marks to those options and then click in the green tick. See the picture below

Once you do that, the options will remind that way for your superneighbors too.

Just remember that if your superneighbor has fuel when they start working, then they will first use their fuel and if they run out of fuel then they will be able to use yours.
Old Nov 27 2017, 07:11 PM
Account Not Linked

Default mobile sprinkler

Thank you Slashkey for bringing back my sprinkler. :-)
Old Feb 19 2018, 10:39 AM

Default Farm Stats

I don't understand why the farm stats have been changed so they don't refresh for 10-15 minutes. They used to be responsive within a minute or two. Have always used them to see what needs harvesting; but now you have made them virtually worthless unless I refresh the game after each harvest. Please put them back the way they were.
Old Feb 20 2018, 09:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorissau View Post
I don't understand why the farm stats have been changed so they don't refresh for 10-15 minutes. They used to be responsive within a minute or two. Have always used them to see what needs harvesting; but now you have made them virtually worthless unless I refresh the game after each harvest. Please put them back the way they were.
I agree. Use stats to see what i have growing so i can plant crops that i am low on. It used to refresh about every other farm as I was planting. Please make it the way it used to be
Old Feb 21 2018, 07:06 AM

I'm just curious and maybe this has already been answered but I haven't seen it. If they come out with a larger set of ext tools will we have to have the largest set of normal tools to get them or do we just need the largest ext tools to be able to upgrade? I haven't bought the 18x18 or the 20x20 sets of normal tools and would hate to have to buy them to get a larger set of ext tools.
Old Feb 21 2018, 08:53 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Dirt View Post
I'm just curious and maybe this has already been answered but I haven't seen it. If they come out with a larger set of ext tools will we have to have the largest set of normal tools to get them or do we just need the largest ext tools to be able to upgrade? I haven't bought the 18x18 or the 20x20 sets of normal tools and would hate to have to buy them to get a larger set of ext tools.
Hi Dr.Dirt,

The only requirement stated was to start buying the extent tools you must own all the relevant single layer tools up to 16x16. When you upgrade the extent tools you only need the the previous size extent tool to get the bigger size.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Feb 21 2018, 09:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi Dr.Dirt,

The only requirement stated was to start buying the extent tools you must own all the relevant single layer tools up to 16x16. When you upgrade the extent tools you only need the the previous size extent tool to get the bigger size.
That's good! Thanks for the quick reply.
Old Mar 05 2018, 03:51 PM

Default Whine

There's an old country saying: "If it ain't broke, don't fix it!".. I don't understand why you messed with our farm stats tool, but now that you broke it, could you fix it please. Waiting for it to refresh 10 minutes is not even reasonable. boo hiss !!!
Old Mar 05 2018, 04:03 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorissau View Post
There's an old country saying: "If it ain't broke, don't fix it!".. I don't understand why you messed with our farm stats tool, but now that you broke it, could you fix it please. Waiting for it to refresh 10 minutes is not even reasonable. boo hiss !!!
Hi Dorissau,
I moved your post to the Feedback thread about tools. If you want to make a suggestion please put it in the Suggestions section. You can not start a new thread there, but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.
My only question is what would you like for the developers to slow down in order to refresh the Farm Stats faster? There can only be so much data transferred between your computer and the server at one time. The reason the Farm Stat was slowed down in updating was to make play while you are working your farms faster.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.