Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Dec 12 2016, 07:25 AM

Arrow Discussions About Cargo Ships

It is a great move by the devs to bring the Cargo enhancement to the players for coin, and not for a ton of Farm Cash....

I think the cost will be much more than the $3-5 million coin for some of the facilities at each release.......... but..... no where near the $15-20 Billion coin required for the larger expansions of the farms.

so.... to bide the time till our ships come in.... (which I think, IMHO, will be in the next 24 hours).... what do you think will be the coin requirment for the ships or other items that might be available in the initial startup of this new addition to the game?

My guess... about $10 million for "minor" enhancements.... and maybe $20 million for ships.

We will know for sure soon.... soon.... soon

Last edited by Taz D; Nov 16 2018 at 11:22 AM.
Old Dec 12 2016, 07:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
It is a great move by the devs to bring the Cargo enhancement to the players for coin, and not for a ton of Farm Cash....

I think the cost will be much more than the $3-5 million coin for some of the facilities at each release.......... but..... no where near the $15-20 Billion coin required for the larger expansions of the farms.

so.... to bide the time till our ships come in.... (which I think, IMHO, will be in the next 24 hours).... what do you think will be the coin requirment for the ships or other items that might be available in the initial startup of this new addition to the game?

My guess... about $10 million for "minor" enhancements.... and maybe $20 million for ships.

We will know for sure soon.... soon.... soon

Hi Stone Face

I moved your post to General Feedback forum so you will all be free to post your thoughts about ships.
Old Sep 18 2017, 08:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Stone Face

I moved your post to General Feedback forum so you will all be free to post your thoughts about ships.
I personally think that tons of farm cash would be much better for the ships. You would see a lot more people working them, LOL. The problem I have with ships is the people you get to unload them. There are a lot who do not do ships and ignore it when you sit there for 24 hours. I wish there was a way to just get ACTIVE PLAYERS listed. I also believe some still do not know 'how to' process ships and I think it wouldn't hurt to announce how again. I am really getting frustrated with ships. Trains are so much easier.

ONE MORE THING. I think for new products we could really use grass paths and little bubbles to enclose something someone is thinking. At least personally, I could use them. Thanks!

Last edited by Taz D; Sep 18 2017 at 09:20 PM. Reason: Changed font size
Old Sep 18 2017, 09:04 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyinlife View Post

I personally think that tons of farm cash would be much better for the ships. You would see a lot more people working them, LOL. The problem I have with ships is the people you get to unload them. There are a lot who do not do ships and ignore it when you sit there for 24 hours. I wish there was a way to just get ACTIVE PLAYERS listed. I also believe some still do not know 'how to' process ships and I think it wouldn't hurt to announce how again. I am really getting frustrated with ships. Trains are so much easier.

ONE MORE THING since I cannot post again. How long between postings by the way? I think for new products we could really use grass paths and little bubbles to enclose something someone is thinking. At least personally, I could use them. Thanks!
Hi Joyinlife,
If you can't post then please post that problem in the Help & Support forum thread about Newsfeed posts, so we can help you with that.

Try going through the Facebook Neighbor Requests posts and see if you can find some active players. Many specifically state they do the ships and are looking for neighbors that do ships. Here is a link to that thread:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=391198
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Sep 18 2017 at 09:28 PM.
Old Dec 12 2016, 09:45 AM
Account Not Linked

hmmmm...well...maybe 8 million for the first ship. Each additional ship will cost more than the one before. Each container will cost about the same as a train car.

I hope there will be a container that carries arabic gum. And one for animal products like cow milk and hen eggs.

I think Thursday for the ships.
Old Dec 22 2016, 07:21 PM

are the ships operational yet? I don't find a tool for them...not sure how that's going to develop....will it just appear? thanks
Old Dec 22 2016, 07:45 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by summerlad View Post
are the ships operational yet? I don't find a tool for them...not sure how that's going to develop....will it just appear? thanks
Hi summerlad,
No the ships are not operational yet. You will find all the current information about them in the latest release thread in the News and Announcements section.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 22 2017, 05:58 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Cargo ships

Quote:
Originally Posted by taz d View Post
hi summerlad,
no the ships are not operational yet. You will find all the current information about them in the latest release thread in the news and announcements section.
when will we get to choose what neighbors get to load our ships?
Old Jan 22 2017, 10:09 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vennard View Post
when will we get to choose what neighbors get to load our ships?
Hi Tom,
Only the developers know when they will be able to release the change to allow us to change some of the neighbors ports. They don't give us advanced notice of when things will be released. Only thing you can do is watch the current release.
Old Dec 23 2016, 12:41 AM

If we want to only send certain containers on each ship are we allowed to do that, or does it require all the containers in order to send it out?