Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > Suggestions

Old Oct 08 2018, 04:45 AM

Import all / Export all for the chains facility manager
-- i now have 45 facilities in this takes forever to have to click on each individual one, please give us an import/export all tools

Seaport Manager
--- i get over 100 ships a day to my port, that is A LOT of clicking, please give us something to load/send all
.... would like like another tool that would load/send sends coming into port automatically as they arrive even if we are not logged into the game at the time
Old Oct 09 2018, 12:47 AM

Hopefully this is the correct spot it's a 2 parter, however, the same concept

A "Remember me" / "Remember settings" type box to click

We now have a fertilizer that will do all farms at once - and the ability to do either specific farms as singles or choose multiple ones at once - now we need the option for it to remember our settings when we choose multiple farms at once, so we don't have to reclick them every single time we use the tool!

I do not have the mobile sprinkler that waters all farms at once, but I'll assume it works just like the above mentioned fertalizer - if this is the case- that would need that same option to "remember me/ settings" type box to check

This one isn't a tool/machine - but it's the same concept- same box to click, when we hire some one to work multiple farms, It would cut down on the hiring time greatly! I am sure I am not the only player who hires someone to work the exact same farms every single time I hire some one, and even though I am a very fast clicker, there are times the person left or was hired by someone else before I am finished the hiring process, so with that same "remember me/remember settings" deal it would be done in just a second or two! Plus I think it's safe to say for all of us who have multiple farms and have to click each box for each farm every single time - We'd just love to not have to do it any more! it's a time saver, it saves on the life of our mouse, and it saves our hand/finger/ and wrist from hurting because we're clicking so many boxes all day long

Lots of great ideas on all the posts above mine as well - too bad we can't click a thumbs up to agree now that would also help the developers to know how many people are interested in the same thing, w/out y'all having to go through pages and pages of all the same suggestions - Just a thought to end my suggestions with

Happy Farmin' Y'all
Old Oct 18 2018, 12:36 AM

I have a smashing idea! I wonder if you could add rotate item to the purple hand. It would really boost efficiency.

SeaJay

The Gathering
Old Oct 18 2018, 05:21 AM
Account Not Linked

why can't you add an options on the purple hand that we can check to not buy FC items like you have on the design option to use our coins..it would be nice to be able to lay ponds on our super neighbors farms that don't have the purple hand yet,

Last edited by hilda jean ellis; Oct 18 2018 at 12:08 PM.
Old Oct 18 2018, 08:14 AM

I would like to use my purple hand in SN mode to put down COIN items please

Last edited by Taz D; Oct 18 2018 at 09:55 AM. Reason: Deleted quote of another's suggestion