Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Closed Thread

Old May 17 2018, 11:38 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winey Farmer View Post
I used the new filters (a release back) to identify which Facs/Servs I had created as part of a Facility and noticed a problem. Where I had 3 of the facs/servs across farms, when I created a Chain it took the 2 'extras' and made them chain. This is not what I wanted; I added 3 because I wanted 2 regular and 1 chain. First time I came across this several months back, I thought I just selected the same factory 2x across different weeks of creating chains.

I don't like how the above is actually working to take all my 'extras' and turn them into chains, so now I've deleted all .
Hi Winey Farmer,
Two facilities of each type are required to be a chain. A single facility can not be a chain.

Please understand that even though a facility is in a chain it still produces 100% for you own use in your services. The Exportable products are produced over and above the regular products, so you are not losing any products for use in your services.
All the information on how the Facility Chains work are in the Game Guide chapter 33:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=632506
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 24 2018, 03:49 AM

Just a comment on the facility chains for the Devs. Rethink some of the ways it works and come up with better stuff. It is very time consuming and resource consuming and is just getting moreso every week you add a new chain. I am still persevering but I have a large number of neighbours who have either stopped adding chains or stopped doing chains. So it is almost pointless going there everyday to do them other than it is the same couple of people and you need to clear your chains so they can send you stuff. I go there once a day now if I get time. I have neighbours who haven't been there for days and I don't know if they will ever come back to them again. Think about what you can do and make it work because I don't think it is anymore.

Lara's Farm
Old Nov 19 2018, 12:16 PM

It's been suggested that we have export all / import all for the facility chains. We can't discuss that in the Suggestions forum so I thought I'd say here that I'm puzzled as to how that would work.

Import All, yes, okay, that would work, but on some of my Exports I have three or even four neighbours to whom I could export. So I don't see Export All working in that context.
Old Dec 30 2019, 04:45 AM
Account Not Linked

Why are facilities that have not been allocated Dans put into the mix each week? There are 3 in the coin facilities this week, all restaurants. It seems a waste of the space not to include other facilities that have already have Dans allocated.

I don't understand the point of them being in the mix when they cant be used straight away. I have chosen one in the past but they sit there until Dans are allocated and then I have to max them out to make use of them.
Old Dec 30 2019, 09:35 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RozeeS View Post
Why are facilities that have not been allocated Dans put into the mix each week? There are 3 in the coin facilities this week, all restaurants. It seems a waste of the space not to include other facilities that have already have Dans allocated.

I don't understand the point of them being in the mix when they cant be used straight away. I have chosen one in the past but they sit there until Dans are allocated and then I have to max them out to make use of them.
HI RozeeS,
Any facility or service that you own will show in the list regardless whether they have the dans or not. It is very simple for you to check if they have the dans and to not add them to your facility chains until they do.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Dec 30 2019 at 04:35 PM.
Old May 25 2020, 10:07 AM

Just an observation, the "Available Trading Neighbors" feature is useless when the number shown is not accurate with the actual number of neighbors who are actively playing the chains feature. I have spent days contacting each of my neighbors to see who plays and who doesn't, which chains they have etc so i can better choose which chains i need. When i click the number to see which neighbors have that chain, most of the ones showing up do not play the chains and either haven't in months or never did. yes they have the 2 needed facilities and reached the max dans but they don't do the chains. There needs to be an easier way to identify inactive chain players so they dont appear as being available to trade with.

**My neighbors' list is full but I can still accept so I am your neighbor but will have to add you as a buddy on my end of the game. I have plenty of room for buddies.
Old Jun 08 2020, 12:28 AM
Account Not Linked

Is there a max number of the type of facility either coin or farm cash I can have in the chains?

The week when the farm cash facilities are allocated I get Retail ones. I have not been given farm cash regular facilities to choose from for some time now. In fact it has been so long I can even remember when it was!

This week I have got farm cash retail again, last week it was regular facilities coin and the week before that farm cash retail.

I am not being given a chance to chose a regular farm cash facility.

If I remove a farm cash retail facility will the option to chose a reg farm cash facility come up again?

I am not being given a chance to add or help with farm cash regular facilities because they do not show up for me anymore.
Old Jun 08 2020, 04:29 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Is there a max number of the type of facility either coin or farm cash I can have in the chains?

The week when the farm cash facilities are allocated I get Retail ones. I have not been given farm cash regular facilities to choose from for some time now. In fact it has been so long I can even remember when it was!

This week I have got farm cash retail again, last week it was regular facilities coin and the week before that farm cash retail.

I am not being given a chance to chose a regular farm cash facility.

If I remove a farm cash retail facility will the option to chose a reg farm cash facility come up again?

I am not being given a chance to add or help with farm cash regular facilities because they do not show up for me anymore.
Hi RozeeS,

There must always be a balance maintained between how many regular facility chains and how many service facility chains of each type (coin or FC) you can have, what you can't do when you run out of service chains to add is only add regular chains.

This is how the developers explained it:

Quote:
The selection process considers how many chains of each type (factories or services) you have. Once it is determined which currency of the chain will be available in the current week (coins or farmcash), we then calculate how many chains the user already have for each type *for that particular currency*.

If your next chain is a Farm Cash chain and you already have 2 farm cash regular chains and 2 farm cash services, then that is an equal amount and you next chain will be a farm cash regular chain.

If the amount of factory chains you have is *less or equal* to the amount of service chains you have then the current week chain type will be a factory, if not, it will be a service.
When you remove chain it will automatically sell all the exports for that chain so you won't be able to export those to anyone. If you deleted a FC regular chain and that week it's asking you to add a FC service chain you won't be able to add another regular one until the FC week comes around again, then after that you will still be back to it wanting you to add another FC service to keep the balance between the amounts of regulars and services even.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jun 08 2020, 04:51 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi RozeeS,

There must always be a balance maintained between how many regular facility chains and how many service facility chains of each type (coin or FC) you can have, what you can't do when you run out of service chains to add is only add regular chains.
I think I have 19 coin retail facilities and 7 FC retail facilities and
20 coin regular facilities and 9 FC reg facilities.

I have reached my quota on any of these? I was able to add a coin reg facility last week. Do I need to match my FC regular facilities to the same amount as my FC retail ones?

Are FC facilities and coin facilities put together to make a total or are they calculated separately? The rules seem so complex at times. Would be nice to know I have reached my quota on a particular coin or FC facility.

What do I have to do to get the FC regular facilities to show up on my list again?

Thank you

Last edited by RozeeS; Jun 08 2020 at 05:23 AM.
Old Jun 08 2020, 06:40 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
I think I have 19 coin retail facilities and 7 FC retail facilities and
20 coin regular facilities and 9 FC reg facilities.

I have reached my quota on any of these? I was able to add a coin reg facility last week. Do I need to match my FC regular facilities to the same amount as my FC retail ones?

Are FC facilities and coin facilities put together to make a total or are they calculated separately? The rules seem so complex at times. Would be nice to know I have reached my quota on a particular coin or FC facility.

What do I have to do to get the FC regular facilities to show up on my list again?

Thank you
Hi Rozees,

I'm not sure I can make it any simpler for you, but I will try.

The game automatically calculates how many chains of each of the 4 possible types there are for you, and then offers you the type you can add next.

The coin chains are separate from the Farm Cash chains.

It's possible to only have only coin chains or have more coin chains than FC chains and vise versa. If it's a coin week it counts up the coin chains you have, if it's an FC week it counts up the FC chains you have.

When it's a coin week it calculates how many coin regular chains and how many coin service chains you have then offers you the one you need to add next.

The same thing happens when it's a Farm Cash week, it calculates how many FC regular chains and how many FC service chains you have, then offers you the one you need to add next.

Examples:
  • If you're only being offered FC service chains to add every time the FC week comes around then you are at your limit for regulars until you add another FC service chain.

• If this week it wants you to add an FC service and you delete an FC regular chain, you can't add an FC regular chain this week, because this week it wants you to add a service. It will not recalculate the amount of chains you have to offer you the type you deleted when it's already selected services for you to add. You would have to wait until the FC week came around again. It will then again calculate how many FC chains you have before it offers you a chain.

• If you deleted a bunch of FC regulars, the next few times it's the FC week, it will keep offering you FC regulars until the balance between how many FC regular and FC service chains you have, is back to an equal amount of each.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Closed Thread