Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 11 2014, 09:55 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Location: Erewhon (According to Samuel butler this is my country)
Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default New Release

Thank you so much Love love love the new weather items :-)

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Feb 11 2014, 09:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenJS22 View Post
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for Production Adjustments !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS RAUL

ps: and rainbows and weather of all sorts
Oh yes, I am also doing a happy dance.

One thing I noticed which I am very pleased about. The winter store is for coins, not FC. Polyester increase is wonderful.
Old Feb 11 2014, 09:57 AM

I click the tool on my main farm and go to the next to do , but it tells me to go to the store to buy one. I have option of 4 squares only, my tools are 25 squares. I know you did not ask me, but we have the same situation
Old Feb 11 2014, 10:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danuta View Post
I click the tool on my main farm and go to the next to do , but it tells me to go to the store to buy one. I have option of 4 squares only, my tools are 25 squares. I know you did not ask me, but we have the same situation
your tools really should be in storage, that way they work on all farms. If you still wish to have them on the farm, keep your FC one in storage, and buy duplicates for the farms, those would only be coins

the button is marked duplicate if you own it already, be sure to reload your farm after putting it in storage

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Last edited by Rob T; Feb 11 2014 at 10:13 AM.
Old Feb 11 2014, 10:12 AM

I will try thank you
Old Feb 11 2014, 10:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danuta View Post
I will try thank you
you're welcome

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Feb 11 2014, 10:25 AM
Account Not Linked

nice update!

Quote:
Originally Posted by preston_digitation View Post
ok, i do have one fuss, still... why is it the very first bonus that you get when you enter your farm is NEVER able to be posted???? i just got a back belt for poly roll, and i clicked on share, and POOF, its gone.
yes... this /\

Quote:
We just released a new version of the game, this time around we dedicated a significant amount of time improving the experience for new users joining the game.
Good! It's so hard trying to teach ALL of them when you have no idea what they know.

Quote:
3. 38 x 38 Farm Expansions for farms 1 - 10: 30 FarmCash OR 20,000,000,000 coins
Too Big Already.

Quote:
4. Production Adjustments:
YAY!! especially on the silk

Quote:
5. Hiring Adjustments:
Good. Makes it worth your time to do other stuff beside h/p in the marketplace.

Quote:
c) Eye state is always remembered when working in your farms (when hired, it is still defaulted to dimming)
Boo! Plz can we get our at home default to be our working default. I don't ever ever ever want dimmed as reflected in my choosing Hidden in Preferences.

Quote:
8. Toolbox Changes: The Extended Toolbox was getting too complicated with too many modes of operation, we changed a few things
Quote:
c) The Toolbox will modify the tools visibility based on context. For example, if you are on your farm, all the tools that you do not own or can't use will appear in gray, this is to make it easier for newbies to focus on only the tools available and not get too confused with so many tools on the early stages. If you are on another farm then only the tools available for you to use will be available, the rest will be dimmed down and disabled.
the 2 white combines, white plow, white harvester, and white seeder aren't greyed out. also, the white mobile sprinkler now looks greyed out.

Quote:
d) Some tools were re-arranged so all single tools are on the lower row making it easier for new users. The Manure Spreader is on the Farming Tools section, above the watering related tools. The tools that modify the farm status somehow (search, edit, etc) are now grouped on the same column. The passive tools like Your Belts, Farm Stats are also on their own column. And lastly the active tools like managers are on the last column.
just imo, but i don't like the watering column being separate or the tree / flower tools still in one column. also don't like the Hands not at the bottom of a column. played around a bit in paint and can't really figure out a "sure winner" so...

Quote:
Based on the feedback on this thread we may decide to add a 'Preference Option' that will require you to click on the Toolbox icon to show the Toolbox. It will be an extra click every time but it will never show up by mistake.
Yes plz. I'm always tripping over the toolbox. don't really think the X for closing will work as i'll probably just trip over it immediately following closing it, hehe.

Quote:
9. More Fuel when refueling at the gas station: This helps everybody but newbies may get the most benefit now that they can use their employers big tools when available.
the only difference is that this counter is reset everyday.
good! newbies are always running out of fuel. hope this helps them. But could you reset the counter weekly? I think a daily reset will just rob newbies of all of this bonus.

Quote:
Some Quest updates coming on the next release, it should allow you to earn 1-2 farm cash a week.
YaY!!!! just got back into quests and this would be great! thx so much.
Old Feb 11 2014, 10:26 AM

Hi, Is anyone else's Winter Store this HUGE ?
Old Feb 11 2014, 10:50 AM

I love the new tool update so far. Hated having to click each farm or wondering what tool. But I love the game and clicked each time anyway, this is so much easier. Tool Box does close but I finally get the tool I need. Only happens if you need to get in it lol.
Old Feb 11 2014, 10:51 AM

I super love the eye icon. It helps me go much faster with harvesting trees or cutting wood. I like the way that finished trees also dim out, so I can catch the ones missed. Really a great update. Looking forward to earning more farm cash.