Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 09 2010, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenJS22 View Post
Here's a hint - and no I don't have a clue when they will release our next update or farm 7 - but 5 of the 6 last updates have been released on the exact morning that I have left my whiz bang wonderful computer at home and gone on holiday!!!

So if they stick to the pattern, we don't have all that long to wait now My only problem is that it leaves me running madly around Farm Town checking out the upgrade on my tiny little netbook computer and champing at the bit to play farm town rather than go to the beach
Ummm..Would you like to go on holiday tomorrow...or even sooner..

I am not a forum Moderator, but happy to assist when I can

Toffee Farm

Old Nov 09 2010, 06:35 PM

I am not sure where to write this but since I see above that it says the problem with things not going in storage had been fixed, I guess I'll do it here. For approximately the last month I have been having problems with things that I have harvested not going to the storage. Several times it has been silk worm but that seems to have gotten better recently, but I have lost corn, mushrooms, onions and tomatoes to name a few and this morning I harvested a bunch of apple and orange trees and not one piece went in but a short time later the lemons, when harvested, did. This becomes very frustrating as I plan doing all facilities on certain days and then when crops disappear that are needed, I have to wait another 1,2,3 or 4 days depending on what has disappeared. It doesn't appear to be caused by the storage shed being filled because things from another farm will go in. However I was wondering if it is possible for there to be some type of alert to let us know when the storage is full if this is indeed a reason for disappearing harvested crops and also some way to not have to sell the entire amount of a certain product..i.e. I have over a million coins worth of peanut butter and would like to sell some but not all. Thank you for any input..
Old Nov 09 2010, 07:40 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by etholl View Post
put the sprinkler in your storage, not on a farm, try that
It is in my storage
Old Nov 09 2010, 09:35 PM

Unhappy

how bout a landrover 4x4 n more cars n motorbikes n maybe a bus or 2???????? how about makin less items farmcash n more coins instead of the good stuff being farmcash. i'm on top level so cant earn anymore farmcash so why should i have to raid my bank account everytime i want summat good 4 my farm?
Old Nov 09 2010, 10:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by golden oldie View Post
I am not sure where to write this but since I see above that it says the problem with things not going in storage had been fixed, I guess I'll do it here. For approximately the last month I have been having problems with things that I have harvested not going to the storage. Several times it has been silk worm but that seems to have gotten better recently, but I have lost corn, mushrooms, onions and tomatoes to name a few and this morning I harvested a bunch of apple and orange trees and not one piece went in but a short time later the lemons, when harvested, did. This becomes very frustrating as I plan doing all facilities on certain days and then when crops disappear that are needed, I have to wait another 1,2,3 or 4 days depending on what has disappeared. It doesn't appear to be caused by the storage shed being filled because things from another farm will go in. However I was wondering if it is possible for there to be some type of alert to let us know when the storage is full if this is indeed a reason for disappearing harvested crops and also some way to not have to sell the entire amount of a certain product..i.e. I have over a million coins worth of peanut butter and would like to sell some but not all. Thank you for any input..
i have never maxed mine out but have read there is a warning that pops up when you are getting close to the limit ..
Old Nov 09 2010, 10:21 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

there is a warning when you max out your harvested storage i have gotten it a couple of times.......... a great helper.....

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 10 2010, 06:24 AM

Talking RE: Recent upgrade

Raul, I absolutely LOVE the new upgrade! I especially love the new perfume factory, since I make bath and beauty products for friends and occasional sales. However, I'm a little bit disappointed in the baby perfume - the worst-kept-secret in the world is the familiar "baby scent". It is simply equal parts of vanilla and rose essential oils. I'm glad you devs are working on making farm products more usable in facilities - e.g. breakfast foods facility for increased egg usage. I've read a bunch of comments on providing more FC than the $1 FC for each level achieved. I am retired, widowed, on a fixed income, but I budget $10 USD per month for FC - and call it "entertainment"! It's less expensive than going to a movie once a month, and I have a lot more fun in the process! Occasionally, for a birthday or something special, family members give me cash to us for FC - which explains the perfume factory, and new 4x4 tools which i also love - especially the fill-in feature for irregular fields. Can hardly wait for Farm7 - maybe I can construct my "dream farm" without needing the space so much for crop fields. Keep up the good work.
Old Nov 10 2010, 07:42 AM

when will there be new levels added.I am maxed out.
Old Nov 10 2010, 08:00 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by adelphian View Post
when will there be new levels added.I am maxed out.
As stated in the first post, in the next release. When that is, no one knows
Old Nov 10 2010, 09:37 AM

TY 4 the updates BUT the best update of all would b a sell all button for all non-facility items at the marketplace. Come on this is too much clicking! Give us more levels and a SEll all button that would b great!
Closed Thread